SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Only in the hottest years this happens.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Only in the hottest years this happens. Login/Join 
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted
And this year, it grows very hot.

Posts: 7232 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Quiet Man
posted Hide Post
The Jungle! It came alive and took him!

Posts: 2590 | Registered: November 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
Buddy buddy-buddy-buddy-buddy. I've seen some bad-ass bush before, man, but nothin' like this.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by copaup:
The Jungle! It came alive and took him!

That's not what she said. What she said doesn't make any sense.

Posts: 21053 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
<Click> <Click> <Click>
<Click> <Click> <Click> <Click> <Click>
<Click> <Click>
<Click>
<Click> <Click> <Click> <Click>
<Bang>

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17459 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'd rather have luck
than skill any day
Picture of mjlennon
posted Hide Post
You got time to duck?

Posts: 1817 | Location: Fayetteville, Georgia | Registered: December 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
“Bunch of slack-jawed faggots around here. This stuff will make you a goddamned sexual Tyyyyrannosaurus, just like me!”

What I love is I CANNOT read any of these quotes without hearing them in the proper voice.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7631 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post

https://youtu.be/qlicWUDf5MM?l...Nl6jM83gtCZqcYvNV1RQ

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18018 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
"If it bleeds, we can kill it"

Posts: 13796 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Captain Morgan
posted Hide Post
Get to the chopper!

Let all Men know thee, but no man know thee thoroughly: Men freely ford that see the shallows.
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 3858 | Location: Sparta, NJ USA | Registered: August 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Experienced Slacker
posted Hide Post
<--- Smile

The first two films were the best in my opinion.

"Lions, and Tigers, and Bears. Oh my!"

Posts: 7486 | Registered: May 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
I can only hope the next one is worthy of the first two.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18018 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
So during the "mad minute" scene right after Ventura buys it, I figure they expended roughly.....

7,000 rounds (.223, 9x19mm, .308)
+
3 37mm grenades
+
200 rounds from the M60
+
Handful of 12 gauge.

All based on the fact they all fire for just about 1 minute at full tilt boogy with 1 M16 reload and one MP5 reload (even though they go nonstop except for those two changes)

So basically around 47 M16 mags, 53 MP5 sticks, 4000 rounds from the minigun, 200 from the sixty.

Figure in the average rates of fire and I basically come up with the above.

Imagine the piles of brass. Smile

For some reason this scene in Predator always makes me think of this.

https://youtu.be/0JYCldenRN4

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7631 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
What the hell are you?

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10719 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
Billy, you know something

I'm scared

Bullshit, you ain't scared of no man

There's something out there, and it ain't no man. We're all gonna die

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10719 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Everyone laughs at me for this but... THIS IS THE BEST MOVIE EVER MADE! LOL

Posts: 269 | Registered: August 12, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
Here we are again, bro... Just you and me. Same kind of moon, same kind of jungle. Real number 10, remember? Whole platoon, 32 men chopped into meat... We walk out, just you and me, nobody else. Right on top, huh? Not a scratch... Not a fuckin' scratch. You know, who ever got you, they'll come back again. And when he does, I'm gonna cut your name right into him... I'm gonna cut your name into him!

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3785 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Billy. Billy! The other day, I was going down on my girlfriend. I said to her, "Jeez you got a big pussy. Jeez you got a big pussy." She said, "why did you say it twice?" I said I didn't...you know, because of the echo.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30298 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
[whispered] "Out dere. Past dem trees. Yuh see it?.............I seeeeee you..."

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11054 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Quiet Man
posted Hide Post
No, no, no. You have to spell it right. It's "Get to DA CHOPPAH!!!"

And yes. It may well be the most perfect movie ever made. At least the most perfect movie starring an Austrian bodybuilder fighting a killer alien from space in a South American jungle.

"I don't care who you are back in the world, you give away our position one more time, I'll bleed ya, real quiet. Leave ya here. Got that?"

Posts: 2590 | Registered: November 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post