SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    If you could travel through the universe, you would want to go in the ?
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

If you could travel through the universe, you would want to go in the ? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Since there is a Stargate theme I would probably vote Destiny provided it would stay together for my lifetime. It has already survived a few hundred thousand years if I am not mistaken.
Flying through the outer edge of a star to refuel sounds pretty cool.

Posts: 512 | Location: Pearland, Tx | Registered: June 22, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My common sense
is tingling
Picture of Kravashera
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by .38supersig:

Nice. Cool

“You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.”
- Robert Heinlein

Posts: 988 | Location: Valley of the Sun, AZ | Registered: February 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
I'll take a General Product's hull, decked out with the finest interior, shielded of course,

stepping disks would be nice for earthbound travel, provided they are all in the right spots

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10420 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
With the General Products hull, just stay away from the anti-matter sites.

Posts: 694 | Registered: March 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kravashera:

Nice. Cool

Thanks!

Thinking that somehow, the Star Destroyer would turn out second best. Wouldn't take much time either. Yeah, well I think I'd put my $20 on the Yamato. Big Grin

Posts: 9152 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Whichever Enterprise that has the Holo Deck.

Posts: 107576 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A White Star might be a good choice, as long as you could get them to put in a level bed.

------------------------------
"They who would give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
- Benjamin Franklin

"So this is how liberty dies; with thunderous applause."
- Senator Amidala (Star Wars III: Revenge of the Sith)

Posts: 1494 | Location: Southwest Ohio | Registered: October 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RichN:
A White Star might be a good choice, as long as you could get them to put in a level bed.

WITH a mattress. . .

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21845 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I swear I had
something for this
posted Hide Post
I'd probably just do the Vorlon Transport. Nothing like having a ship grown for you that responds to what is on your mind.

Posts: 4164 | Location: Kansas City, MO | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shaql
posted Hide Post

Hedley Lamarr: Wait, wait, wait. I'm unarmed.
Bart: Alright, we'll settle this like men, with our fists.
Hedley Lamarr: Sorry, I just remembered . . . I am armed.

Posts: 6852 | Location: Atlanta | Registered: April 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lyman:
I'll take a General Product's hull, decked out with the finest interior, shielded of course,

stepping disks would be nice for earthbound travel, provided they are all in the right spots

My vote too. Wink

Big Larry Niven fan.

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26756 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:
Why, the Heart of Gold of course...complete with the Infinite Improbability drive

Roger that. Smile

Of course, a Vogon Constructor ship would come in handy in case one needed a hyperspace bypass built.

Posts: 15027 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post
Definitely not the Discovery One.

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Whichever Enterprise that has the Holo Deck.

Enterprise D was that conveyance

Posts: 23439 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tardis, with my companions:
Inara Serra
Clara Oswald
Number Six

Posts: 518 | Location: Alaska | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RoboV
posted Hide Post
Serenity. Hopefully Inara, Zoe and Kaylee would be onboard.

"Lion Heart is all heart, Smarty Jones is all out!!!"

Posts: 621 | Location: Destrehan, La. U.S. | Registered: October 22, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by joel9507:
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:
Why, the Heart of Gold of course...complete with the Infinite Improbability drive

Roger that. Smile

Of course, a Vogon Constructor ship would come in handy in case one needed a hyperspace bypass built.

Big Grin

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15575 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by .38supersig:

But why are there fighters out on the deck of the Prometheus?

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Moving cash
for money
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dlc444:
Gay Deceiver.

Any universe you want to travel to (well only 1.0314425e+28) of them.

With so many places to see I would worry about being a Stranger in a Strange Land.

I wonder how many Universes there are on the Central Finite Curve? Although I hear a portal gun can reach infinite universes.

"When in danger or in doubt, run in circles scream and shout" R.I.P. R.A.H.
Ooga Chakka Hooga Hooga Ooga Chakka Hooga Hooga
NRA Basic Rifle Instructor
Red Cross First Aid/CPR/AED Adult/Child/Infant Instructor
Red Cross Wilderness First Aid Instructor

Posts: 9912 | Location: Jawjah | Registered: December 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
The Lexx

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34115 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post