New
Find
Notify
Tools

Rocket League Login/Join 
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted
I don't play a lot of video games. Usually only fast paced interactive games like Call of Duty for 15 minutes here and there. I occasionally try the longer story type games but almost always lose interest right away.

I got a free trial to the Xbox Game Pass so I have been trying a variety of new games. This past weekend I discovered a game that had me laughing like a kid I was so into it.

It was Rocket League. It's been out for a little bit. It's basically playing soccer with remote controlled cars that have booster packs all inside a caged stadium.

If you want to try something new or possibly recommend something fun to your kid, this is a really good one to try. I think it's on all the platforms.

Posts: 17871 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Oz_Shadow:
I don't play a lot of video games. Usually only fast paced interactive games like Call of Duty for 15 minutes here and there. I occasionally try the longer story type games but almost always lose interest right away.

I got a free trial to the Xbox Game Pass so I have been trying a variety of new games. This past weekend I discovered a game that had me laughing like a kid I was so into it.

It was Rocket League. It's been out for a little bit. It's basically playing soccer with remote controlled cars that have booster packs all inside a caged stadium.

If you want to try something new or possibly recommend something fun to your kid, this is a really good one to try. I think it's on all the platforms.

I just saw this advertised within the last few days; looked different. Maybe I'll give it a try tomorrow with my kid since it will be a lazy day.

Posts: 132 | Location: PA | Registered: December 13, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
It can be quite addictive

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10719 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Come get some ass whooping. Add me. PeterManFong.

Posts: 907 | Location: Columbus, OH | Registered: April 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Why don’t you fix your little
problem and light this candle
Picture of redstone
posted Hide Post
World of Tanks did a variant during the World Cup where you drove tanks and shot the ball into the opponents goal. Actually was a lot of fun.

This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it. -Rear Admiral (Lower Half) Joshua Painter Played by Senator Fred Thompson

Posts: 3576 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post