SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    American Gods TV Series
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

American Gods TV Series Login/Join 
I swear I had
something for this
posted Hide Post
So how much has Season 2 lost compared to Season 1? I know AMC cut the budget which made Bryan Fuller and Michael Green leave in protest (hopefully Fuller can fix Star Trek Discovery from Alex Kuntsman but probably can't) and I know Gillian Anderson said she was leaving since she only had a 1 year deal and thinks the writer issue is BS.

Posts: 4157 | Location: Kansas City, MO | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
Season 2 makes sense out of the series. So many different mythologies are pulled in and tied together.

Beth Greene

Posts: 7841 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cyberphobia
posted Hide Post
It's getting weirder by the episode!!

"Advertising is the art of convincing people to spend money they don't have for something they don't need"

Will Rogers

SIG 229R LEGION SAO
SIG 226R Elite SAO
COONAN COMPACT .357 MAG

Posts: 2258 | Location: Ft Myers Florida | Registered: November 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thermonuclear Vulcan
Picture of Zebulon
posted Hide Post
A little rough for me.......Zebulon

Posts: 2761 | Location: Central North Carolina | Registered: November 19, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
Just watched the very first episode. WTH was that?

Posts: 17884 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post