SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    So I am late to the whole Archer thing......
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

So I am late to the whole Archer thing...... Login/Join 
Charmingly unsophisticated
Picture of AllenInAR
posted
....this is hilarious!!! What kills me is I read that the voice actors do their lines separately?? The dialog is awesome.

The artist formerly known as AllenInWV

Posts: 16176 | Location: Harrison, AR | Registered: February 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
Hostile work environment!

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17244 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bone 4 Tuna
Picture of jjkroll32
posted Hide Post
RAMPAGE!!!!

NRA Life Member

Long Live the Super Thirty-Eight

Posts: 11143 | Location: Mid-Michigan | Registered: October 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
bigger government
= smaller citizen
Picture of Veeper
posted Hide Post
How did the last season end up? I had a hard time getting into the dream thing. The Vice one was stupid awesome.

“The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it.”—H.L. Mencken

Posts: 9144 | Location: West Michigan | Registered: April 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
Your authority is not recognized in fort kick ass.

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15249 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
Hey LANA.....DANGER ZONE!!!!!

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37081 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
sick puppy
posted Hide Post
Are we still doing Phrasing?

Posts: 7546 | Location: Alpine, Ut | Registered: February 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I thought it was hillarious for the first five seasons, then it got old.

____

I'm filled with gratitude for the blessings I've received.

Posts: 707 | Location: So Cal | Registered: September 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Love the show. Still haven't caught the most recent season. For some odd reason, I want an Ocelot now, after watching it.

Posts: 1662 | Location: NH | Registered: January 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by terra:
I want an Ocelot now

We gotta stop at a toy store and at least get him a stuffed animal. That ocelot is DESPERATE for something to play with. You gotta get a tire swing... a tree branch... something. It's like Meowschwitz in there.

Posts: 32421 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Best cars and car chases of any cartoon. Best shootouts too.

Posts: 879 | Registered: December 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
I'm late too. The earlier ones are the best

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RAMIUS:
The earlier ones are the best

I agree.

I could live without the frequent use of "G-D", but aside from that I think the show is (was) great fun.

God bless America.

Posts: 13425 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SR025
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PorterN:
Are we still doing Phrasing?

My wife just rolls her eyes at me when I say "phrasing"

Posts: 840 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 04, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RAEIndustries
posted Hide Post
I love this show but haven't watched the last season yet

Shawn Rife

www.raeind.com

Posts: 175 | Registered: October 25, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Why don’t you fix your little
problem and light this candle
Picture of redstone
posted Hide Post
"Phrasing"
"Just the tip"

and my all time favorite:

"... Its like O'Henry and Alanis Morrisette got together and had a baby and named it THIS EXACT SITUATION!!"

Definitely NSFW Smile

This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it. -Rear Admiral (Lower Half) Joshua Painter Played by Senator Fred Thompson

Posts: 3574 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Love some good Idioms

Posts: 1662 | Location: NH | Registered: January 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Help! Help!
I'm being repressed!

Picture of Skull Leader
posted Hide Post
Is it weird that I'm kind of attracted to Cheryl?

Posts: 11151 | Location: Big Sky Country | Registered: November 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Charmingly unsophisticated
Picture of AllenInAR
posted Hide Post
I like Cristal.

The artist formerly known as AllenInWV

Posts: 16176 | Location: Harrison, AR | Registered: February 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
I prefer Carol.

Posts: 32421 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post