SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    So I am late to the whole Archer thing......
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

So I am late to the whole Archer thing...... Login/Join 
Probably on a trip
Picture of furlough
posted Hide Post
Just rewatched some of season 2 and 3.

When they are going to be drug tested and they all buy "Krieger-cleanse" to flush the drugs out of thier systems.

Carol: "Ugh, it smells like liquid fart!"

Ray: "Ah, and it tastes worse than it smells!"

Pam: "Man, if I had a nickel for every time I heard a guy say that ... I'd have eight nickels."

I about died laughing the first time I heard it. One of the few shows where you pick up more on the second or third time you watch an episode.

This and no other is the root from which a tyrant springs; when he first appears above ground he is a protector.
Plato

Posts: 1773 | Location: Texas! | Registered: June 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fortified with Sleestak
Picture of thunderson
posted Hide Post
"Can't or won't?"

"Either"

"Jesus read a book."

"Wait...I had something for this..."

I have the heart of a lion.......and a lifetime ban from the Toronto Zoo.- Unknown

Posts: 5371 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: November 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Help! Help!
I'm being repressed!

Picture of Skull Leader
posted Hide Post
Or Cherlene, hubba hubba!

Posts: 11164 | Location: Big Sky Country | Registered: November 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
“YOU’RE NOT MY SUPERVISOR!!!!!”

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7681 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
I like the episode where Malory and Launa are locked in the Isis vault and you can still see a few boxes from Fort Kickass.

Posts: 10849 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post