SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Let's be Cops
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Let's be Cops Login/Join 
posted
I watched this movie the other night and forgot how funny it was. The lead actors blended well with each other. Michael Key had a great part in the movie as well.

Posts: 6872 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
It's a fun, light-hearted movie. I enjoyed it more than I thought I would.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I want to go with "Let's be firemen"

I've been playing this cops & robbers game long enough. Time for a change.

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8336 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by patw:
The lead actors blended well with each other.

They've been starring together in "The New Girl" for several years. That's a pretty funny show too. Worth checking out, if you enjoyed their work in this film.

Posts: 32495 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CPD SIG:

Yeah, but watching a dude sleep, eat, and play XBOX wouldn't sell tickets.

Posts: 5161 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CPD SIG:

I know about five guys that quit the job and became firemen. Much happier now.

Posts: 5742 | Location: Chicago | Registered: August 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The fire side is the brighter side Wink

Posts: 6872 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What Bulldog said. I used to drive by the fire house and see the ex-cops sitting out front in lawn chairs.
It was just wrong.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16070 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
Interesting how this thread started out as a discussion of a buddy cop movie and dissolved into random comments about firemen.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Orguss:
Interesting how this thread started out as a discussion of a buddy cop movie and dissolved into random comments about firemen.

^^Clearly not a cop or a fireman. :P

May our caskets be made of hundred-year oak, and may we plant those trees tomorrow.

Posts: 811 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: January 03, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
Still clearly not discussing the movie.

Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
I liked it. Rob Riggle was a bonus in that movie. I like just about anything Lt Col Riggle is in.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post