SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Mod Squad Trivia
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mod Squad Trivia Login/Join 
posted
What guns did the members of the TV show Mod Squad carry for protection? You know one black dude, a white guy and a blonde chick? As Captain Greer stated they can get into places we can't.

Posts: 17226 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think they never carried any.

SIGmond the Sea Monster
(apologies to Sid and Marty Krofft)

Posts: 2300 | Location: Washington (The state, not D.C.) | Registered: August 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yep. That did not take long. Back then just being cool was enough. I think the older Captain Greer may have carried a revolver.

Posts: 17226 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
They drove some mighty hip Mopars though...

Posts: 3214 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Weren't they introduced as, "pigs on a soul beat"?

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cold Ass Honkey
Picture of Sig Vicious
posted Hide Post
The 'Blonde Chick' has 2 connections to Angie Tribeca.

------------------------------
Never fully gruntled.

Posts: 2173 | Location: OR-ee-GUN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig Vicious:
The 'Blonde Chick' has 2 connections to Angie Tribeca.

And one of them ties these two shows to "Twin Peaks" as well.

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think the black dude worked in a bookstore later in life and was an ex CIA type.

Mystery Woman I think was the last one I saw him in.

NRA Life Endowment member
Tri-State Gun collectors Life Member

Posts: 2794 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post