SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Then humor me with one question,
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Then humor me with one question, Login/Join 
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted
Are you here for the Pope?

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Nframe
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bigboreshooter:
Are you here for the Pope?

No

Posts: 2912 | Location: mid S.C. | Registered: March 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
Is this a formal event or a social affair?

Social.

How many buttons?

Two.

And what style?

Tactical...

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Finally got to see him use the pencil.

Posts: 1249 | Location: Rhode Island | Registered: December 27, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
If anything, the stories about this man have been watered down

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10719 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
Needs more plot. The action got a bit long in the tooth and choreographed, but I would not screw with Keano empty handed or armed.

I suspect the boy learned some useful skills in making 1 and 2.

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20303 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
H.O.F.I.S
posted Hide Post
7 bullets for 7 million dollars. I knew there was a reason I never cared for a 1911.

"I'm sorry, did I break your concentration"?

Posts: 1513 | Location: Above water | Registered: September 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
Loose Ends?

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37084 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm working on it.

Posts: 6845 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
Thanks. I appreciate that. I'll try and do the same.

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3785 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
Tried to watch it last night.

Sorry, my ability to suspend disbelief is not quite that elastic.

Nobody, and I mean not even Chuck Norris, gets hit that hard by a car going that fast and just gets up and continues kicking ass.

I started having issues with the opening scene. No way in hell that 'stang would have been running after that.

I like fantasy and shoot 'em ups as much as the next guy, but c'mon. An occasional nod to reality would help...

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15181 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Seeker of Clarity
Picture of r0gue
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PHPaul:
Tried to watch it last night.

Sorry, my ability to suspend disbelief is not quite that elastic.

Nobody, and I mean not even Chuck Norris, gets hit that hard by a car going that fast and just gets up and continues kicking ass.

I started having issues with the opening scene. No way in hell that 'stang would have been running after that.

I like fantasy and shoot 'em ups as much as the next guy, but c'mon. An occasional nod to reality would help...

A great way to put it. Franky, they've abused my intelligence to ask me to go along for that ride. If you're going to kill everyone in the building anyways, why ruin your Mustang? It was a ridiculous movie. Asinine ridiculous. Great action ... sort of... it would have been greater if modestly believable. It was more like MurderDance, than a movie.

My 17y/o liked it. of course

Posts: 11357 | Registered: August 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post