New
Find
Notify
Tools

Borderlands 3 Login/Join 
Experienced Slacker
posted Hide Post
*Bumped to advise of a serious game play issue*

Items in your bank on Sanctuary III can disappear. I mean just fucking vanish.

This apparently has been going on for a while but I was unaware. Guess what happened to me overnight. I've sent a ticket to Gearbox, we'll see what if anything they do to compensate me.

If at all possible, do NOT put any items you want to keep in the bank until this is resolved.
Put them up on the wall in your quarters, or send them to other characters you have saved instead.

Posts: 7486 | Registered: May 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
I got to the Katagawa fight today. Wow does that ever suck. I’m waiting for some friends to come in and help me with that fight.

Posts: 13735 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Experienced Slacker
posted Hide Post
On that note, how do you like playing with friends in this version?

Never done co-op in any Borderlands games myself, but it looks like they thought it through a bit better this time.

Ducatista
Picture of rainman64
posted Hide Post
Coop is a necessary for some battles.
I had a friend fly in from NJ.
We played split screen.

It was a blast.
Have not had anything disappear from my vault.

Posts: 5018 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: April 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of creslin
posted Hide Post
Been playing for about week now.
It's good times.

Here's a golden key shift code good for another few hours or so:
W9K3J-BFCS3-HKBKW-B3BBB-RBTSH

This is where my signature goes.

Posts: 1523 | Location: Kernersville, NC | Registered: June 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back in Black
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Leemur:
I got to the Katagawa fight today. Wow does that ever suck. I’m waiting for some friends to come in and help me with that fight.

I just beat this guy and it wasn't so bad for me using FL4K. I found a really good place to hide and my spiderant did most of the work. It took a LONG time however.

Posts: 1147 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: January 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ethics, antics,
and ballistics
Picture of Dtech
posted Hide Post
Big Borderlands fan here! (except for Tales from the Borderlands) Been playing for a couple of weeks now and enjoying every minute of it! Personally the biggest PITA boss I have run into so far was Killavolt but that was because I was significantly lower in level than he when I first encountered him. I ended up leaving after a few attempts and leveling up a bit more and was finally able to beat him. The others have not been bad at all, but it helps that I have invested some skill points in "Iron Bear" skills since I play Moze. Iron Bear is great but I also enjoy the plain old character play without activating Iron Bear.

-Dtech

"I've got a life to live, people to love, and a God to serve!" - sigmonkey

"Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value." - Albert Einstein

"A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition" ― Rudyard Kipling

Posts: 4413 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: April 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Experienced Slacker
posted Hide Post
Made it all the way through a few days ago...solo as Moze.
At level 46 and now going back to walk through my victims as I clean up side quests and translate Eridian slabs.
I made one of each the vault hunters and have them all at about level 10 at Sanctuary III. Good for sharing equipment instead of banking.

Think I still like Moze best, but time will tell.

The Quiet Man
posted Hide Post
FL4K owns Katagawa. Fight took forever, but I took almost no damage. Much easier fight for me than when I fought him in the Katagawa Ball. The first fight against a Vault Guardian on the other hand...

Posts: 2590 | Registered: November 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
Mayhem Mode makes every enemy as difficult as a goddamn Vault Guardian. Ugh!

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18018 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ducatista
Picture of rainman64
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Orguss:
Mayhem Mode makes every enemy as difficult as a goddamn Vault Guardian. Ugh!

Orguss I totally agree. If it weren't for being with friends, I would throw my controller.

Posts: 5018 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: April 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Experienced Slacker
posted Hide Post
Not to upset anyone or be a smart ass, but you guys know there are 3 different mayhem levels right?

Level 1 just brings the enemies up to your level and a tad more resistant, as far as I can tell.

Level 2 and 3 are indeed aneurysm inducing. Although if you have some good money making grenades level 3 is VERY lucrative.

Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
Something subtle that I like but never really noticed in the previous games: I switched from Moze to Fl4k and there’s a visible change in perspective due to Fl4k’s greater height. Pretty cool!

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18018 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post