SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Range 15 on Amazon Prime
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Range 15 on Amazon Prime Login/Join 
We gonna get some
oojima in this house!
Picture of smithnsig
posted
A zombie flick i think. I have it on in my office.

I don't know ir it's any good or not, but i just had the greatest line.

Lawyer(William Shatner):
...thats why you are also being charged with a hate crime and that carries with it a class A felony. In order to get it reduced to a class C misdemeanor I'll have to tellthe court you are a Homosexual.....

Protagonist dudeFrownMat Best) I'll take the felony brother...

-----------------------------------------------------------
TCB all the time...

Posts: 6501 | Location: Cantonment/Perdido Key, Florida | Registered: September 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
It wasn't good but the price was right.

Posts: 21105 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of muddle_mann
posted Hide Post
The movie is silly but kinda fun and the gals are hot and Mat is a nut (in a good way). He also has a youtube channel MBest11x.

I saw it in theaters to support the cause. Made by veterans for veterans. Then bought it on iTunes as well. Glad that it's streaming.

Pissed off beats scared every time…

- Frank Castle

Posts: 3811 | Registered: March 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I thought it was fun. The guy with the blow up doll stuck to him the entire movie..... made me laugh every time

___________________________________Sigforum - port in the fake news storm.____________Be kind to the Homeless. A lot of us are one bad decision away from there.

Posts: 1165 | Registered: July 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
Understanding the movie for what it is makes it hilarious to me! Wink

Especially the keys scene...

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6212 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
I absolutely loved that flick! Spot on in so many ways lol.

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of myrottiety
posted Hide Post
It's funny. If you guys don't go check out Drinkin Bros on what ever you use to listen to podcasts.

They are the whole crew in this movie. Super funny crew.

Train how you intend to Fight

Remember - Training is not sparring. Sparring is not fighting. Fighting is not combat.

Posts: 8849 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: August 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stoic-one:
Understanding the movie for what it is makes it hilarious to me! Wink

Especially the keys scene...

Agreed. Most civilians will not appreciate the humor, and the only reason I get this generation’s military humor is because I happen to participate on a board where it is expressed pretty often.

I too went to the threatre to see it, and support the film makers. Matt Best has done a hell of a job marketing himself and today’s vets.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12328 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post