New
Find
Notify
Tools

Forever Miami Login/Join 
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted
I can feel it coming in the air tonight.

No not aerosolized coronavirus. Miami Vice reboot. With most of the original cast. Not Vin Diesel as Crockett, although I believe he's the Executive Producer. Very little on the internet, but I believe most of it is already filmed, with post-production slowed by Covid.

What is Crockett shooting now?

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16266 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I hope it's true, but everything I can find indicates these are just fan created videos using clips from multiple different shows and movies.

Posts: 480 | Registered: February 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
I've read that theory too, but we can still hope.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16266 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tracking down Medicaid fraud at the rest home? Does Ferrari make Rascal scooters?

Posts: 4273 | Location: Peoples Republic of Berkeley | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Seth Rogen? Mad Mad

Tell me that's just a rumor.

Then again, if there's a character in the script who's supposed to be a smirking ass wipe, he'd be perfect for the part.

Posts: 107258 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Keystoner
posted Hide Post
Good April Fools.

Year V

Posts: 2613 | Registered: November 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Made from a
different mold
Picture of mutedblade
posted Hide Post
Nope. Dead giveaway was Otis from The Devil's Rejects and Edward James Olmos from Mayan's MC. Somebody got got Razz Happy April Fools there kkina!

Just watched the teaser for Father's Keeper and that shows scenes from Den of Thieves.

Posts: 2824 | Location: Lake Anna, VA | Registered: May 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
And I saw a clip from The Devils Own.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16005 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
I don't watch much TV or even movies so there you go.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
Yep, someone beat me to it but the scenes with Edward James Olmos (Castillo) is definitely from Mayans TV show. There’s been Don Johnson mentioning it here and there and announcements with Vin Diesel somehow involved but every bit I’ve seen on YouTube,as cool as they are, are just bit and pieces from other movies/shows put together in fan made trailer/teasers. Nobody wants there to be a well done show reuniting the cast than I do.

Posts: 6005 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
The possibility of a reboot with Vin Diesel EXP is real, just not definite quite yet.

Cheat Sheet

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

posted Hide Post
It has been announced that Don Johnson is in preparation for a reboot of "Nash Bridges".

https://www.msn.com/en-us/ente...1ftQQH?ocid=msedgdhp

I think I'd prefer a reboot of Miami Vice instead.

Posts: 2768 | Location: Northern California | Registered: December 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post