SIGforum
Forever Miami

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/720601935/m/5810049084

March 31, 2021, 10:33 PM
kkina
Forever Miami
I can feel it coming in the air tonight.

No not aerosolized coronavirus. Miami Vice reboot. With most of the original cast. Not Vin Diesel as Crockett, although I believe he's the Executive Producer. Very little on the internet, but I believe most of it is already filmed, with post-production slowed by Covid.

What is Crockett shooting now?

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."
April 01, 2021, 05:55 AM
Chuck Perry
I hope it's true, but everything I can find indicates these are just fan created videos using clips from multiple different shows and movies.
April 01, 2021, 06:00 AM
kkina
I've read that theory too, but we can still hope.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."
April 01, 2021, 07:00 PM
berto
Tracking down Medicaid fraud at the rest home? Does Ferrari make Rascal scooters?
April 01, 2021, 07:03 PM
parabellum
Seth Rogen? Mad Mad

Tell me that's just a rumor.

Then again, if there's a character in the script who's supposed to be a smirking ass wipe, he'd be perfect for the part.
April 01, 2021, 07:33 PM
Keystoner
Good April Fools.

Year V
April 01, 2021, 07:47 PM
mutedblade
Nope. Dead giveaway was Otis from The Devil's Rejects and Edward James Olmos from Mayan's MC. Somebody got got Razz Happy April Fools there kkina!

Just watched the teaser for Father's Keeper and that shows scenes from Den of Thieves.

April 01, 2021, 09:29 PM
YooperSigs
And I saw a clip from The Devils Own.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles
April 01, 2021, 09:54 PM
kkina
I don't watch much TV or even movies so there you go.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."
April 06, 2021, 10:16 AM
10X-Shooter
Yep, someone beat me to it but the scenes with Edward James Olmos (Castillo) is definitely from Mayans TV show. There’s been Don Johnson mentioning it here and there and announcements with Vin Diesel somehow involved but every bit I’ve seen on YouTube,as cool as they are, are just bit and pieces from other movies/shows put together in fan made trailer/teasers. Nobody wants there to be a well done show reuniting the cast than I do.
April 06, 2021, 04:08 PM
kkina
The possibility of a reboot with Vin Diesel EXP is real, just not definite quite yet.

Cheat Sheet

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."
April 10, 2021, 06:54 PM
SigSAC
It has been announced that Don Johnson is in preparation for a reboot of "Nash Bridges".

https://www.msn.com/en-us/ente...1ftQQH?ocid=msedgdhp

I think I'd prefer a reboot of Miami Vice instead.