SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Clark...
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Clark... Login/Join 
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted
Audrey is frozen from the waist down.

It’s all part of the experience.

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10938 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dad...did you bring a saw?

Mongo only pawn in game of life...

Posts: 683 | Location: DFW | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
Can’t see the lines, can you Russ?

My favorite movie of all time. They are showing it on the big screen here in a few weeks. I can’t wait to go.

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15254 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
Squirrel!

Our Thanksgiving tradition to play it after dinner, over 20 years now.

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10938 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
Shitter is full.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We throw it on at work for those working overnight on Christmas night. It's the only day of the year that we do that. The bosses leaves us alone.

Posts: 5163 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I had a lot of help from Jack Daniels.

Posts: 3221 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"Grace? She died 30 years ago"!

Posts: 375 | Location: The Dark And Bloody Ground | Registered: July 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Expert308
posted Hide Post
"The lights aren't twinkling, Clark."

"I know, and thanks for pointing that out, Art."

Posts: 7267 | Location: Idaho | Registered: February 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In Odin we trust
Picture of akcopnfbks
posted Hide Post
If I woke up tomorrow with my head sewn to the carpet, I wouldn't be more surprised that I am right now....

Posts: 1729 | Location: The Northernmost Broadcast Point of Radio Free America | Registered: February 24, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I am a leaf
on the wind...
posted Hide Post
Where you gonna plant that thing?
Bend over and I'll show you.

Posts: 2120 | Location: Elizabeth, CO | Registered: August 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jack of All Trades,
Master of Nothing
Picture of 2000Z-71
posted Hide Post
Where do you think you're going? Nobody's leaving. Nobody's walking out on this fun, old-fashioned family Christmas. No, no. We're all in this together. This is a full-blown, four-alarm holiday emergency here. We're gonna press on, and we're gonna have the hap, hap, happiest Christmas since Bing Crosby tap-danced with Danny fucking Kaye. And when Santa squeezes his fat white ass down that chimney tonight, he's gonna find the jolliest bunch of assholes this side of the nuthouse.

My daughter can deflate your daughter's soccer ball.

Posts: 11765 | Location: Eagle River, AK | Registered: September 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jeffxjet:
Where you gonna plant that thing?
Bend over and I'll show you.

You've got a lot of neve talking to me like that Griswold!
I wasn't talking to you!

Posts: 375 | Location: The Dark And Bloody Ground | Registered: July 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Working for Water
Picture of Chance228
posted Hide Post
Can I refill your egg nog, get you something to eat, drive you out to the middle of no where and leave you for dead?

Posts: 1051 | Location: Central New Jersey | Registered: February 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
That there is an RrrrrVee.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serenity now!
Picture of 4x5
posted Hide Post
We're stuck under a truck, Clark!
Do you honestly think I don't know that?

Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice - pull down your pants and slide on the ice.
ʘ ͜ʖ ʘ

Posts: 4930 | Location: Highland, UT | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What about the kids? His kids can fend for themselves

Posts: 380 | Registered: March 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get busy living
or get busy dying!
Picture of heathtx
posted Hide Post
Load me up with some of that, Clark, it is ggggoooooodddd!

Posts: 1233 | Location: Rockwall County (God's Country) TX | Registered: February 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
Everybody has a "Cousin Eddie.".

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21845 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In Odin we trust
Picture of akcopnfbks
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas from the Family

Posts: 1729 | Location: The Northernmost Broadcast Point of Radio Free America | Registered: February 24, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post