Find
Notify
Tools

Mr Mercedes Login/Join 
If you're gonna be a
bear, be a Grizzly!
Picture of Todd Huffman
posted
I caught a show on Audience network the other day by the name of Mr. Mercedes. It's based on a Stephen King novel of the same name. The show was filmed in Charleston S.C. and looks to be interesting, at least to me since I like Stephen King movies.

Anyone else happen to see it?

Here's to the sunny slopes of long ago.

Posts: 3633 | Location: Morganton, NC | Registered: December 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Armed and Gregarious
Picture of DMF
posted Hide Post
Sorry didn't see it.

The book was very good. The follow-up book "Finders Keepers," was also good, but the third in the Hodges trilogy, " End of Watch, " was a bit disappointing.

"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen, and I say let us give them all they want." - William Tecumseh Sherman

Posts: 12591 | Location: Nomad | Registered: January 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shit don't
mean shit
posted Hide Post
Haven't seen the movie, but the book was a page turner. I think I got it on my Kindle based on a recommendation here.

Posts: 5760 | Location: 7400 feet in Conifer CO | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
Brendan Gleeson? I'd watch it if it comes out in dvd or streaming. Read the entire trilogy like a knife through butter.

Posts: 10665 | Location: NV | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
God will always provide
Picture of Fla. Jim
posted Hide Post
This One?

Posts: 4409 | Location: White City, Florida | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pistolria
posted Hide Post
Just got into this series. Really enjoying it!

Posts: 672 | Location: Jacksonville Beach, FL | Registered: July 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If you're gonna be a
bear, be a Grizzly!
Picture of Todd Huffman
posted Hide Post
It's turning out to be a great series. I've been really impressed with it so far.

Here's to the sunny slopes of long ago.

Posts: 3633 | Location: Morganton, NC | Registered: December 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
I am absolutely glued to this series.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34108 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No worries!
Picture of Chach
posted Hide Post
Looks real interesting but don't seem to have the network it's on and looks like Hulu doesn't have it either. Damn.

Posts: 3188 | Location: NorCal - Sac | Registered: February 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigmule
posted Hide Post
That's the lad from sexy beast?!
Nice beard.
I'll look for the show.

Posts: 2330 | Registered: July 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post