SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Best single TV episodes from any TV series.
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Best single TV episodes from any TV series. Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by mojojojo:
NCIS: "Call of Silence"

I agree that it is the best TV episode I have ever seen.
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0657985/

Starring a real war hero and great actor.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Durning

Posts: 362 | Location: Mansfield, TX | Registered: April 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Cheers

The Coach's Daughter

Season 1
Episode 5

Lisa Pantusso: Look, Daddy. I'm not dumb. I know Roy's abrasive. I know he's insensitive, and I know he's probably only marrying me so he can get the Pennsylvania territory.

Ernie 'Coach' Pantusso: Why would you want to marry a man like this?

Lisa Pantusso: Isn't it obvious to you?

Ernie 'Coach' Pantusso: Nothing's ever obvious to me.

Lisa Pantusso: Daddy, don't make me say this.

Ernie 'Coach' Pantusso: What, what?

Lisa Pantusso: I want to be married and I want to have children. Roy is the first man that ever asked me to marry him, and I'm afraid he's going to be the last.

Ernie 'Coach' Pantusso: Oh, come on honey. There must have been dozens of young fellas that proposed to you.

Lisa Pantusso: No, Daddy. Wake up. Roy is the first one, ever.

Ernie 'Coach' Pantusso: But you're so beautiful, so...

Lisa Pantusso: Beautiful? Daddy, you have been saying that I'm beautiful ever since I was a very little girl. But look at me, not as my father, but like you were looking at me for the first time and please, try to see me as I really am.

Ernie 'Coach' Pantusso: [after looking deep into Lisa's eyes] Oh my God, I, I didn't realize how much you look like your mother.

Lisa Pantusso: I know. I look exactly like her, and mom was not b...

[Lisa pauses to reflect]

Lisa Pantusso: ...comfortable about her beauty.

Ernie 'Coach' Pantusso: But that's what made her more beautiful. Your mother grew more beautiful every day of her life.

Lisa Pantusso: She was really beautiful.

Ernie 'Coach' Pantusso: Yes, and so are you. You're the most beautiful kid in the whole world.

Lisa Pantusso: Thanks, Daddy.

Posts: 362 | Location: Mansfield, TX | Registered: April 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Little house o.t.p.
When Laura Ingles shoves Nellie Olson down the hill in too the mill pond for faking an illness

This message has been edited. Last edited by: bendable,

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54501 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Breaking Bad finale,"Felina."

-------------------------------
Inside every progressive is a totalitarian screaming to get out.
- David Horowitz

Posts: 5149 | Location: WI | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
Firefly - Our Mrs. Reynolds
Introduced us to the charms of Christina Hendricks.

Posts: 18017 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post