SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Best single TV episodes from any TV series.
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Best single TV episodes from any TV series. Login/Join 
The Constable
posted Hide Post
Newhart...The final episode.

Posts: 7074 | Location: Craig, MT | Registered: December 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
eh-TEE-oh-clez
Picture of Aeteocles
posted Hide Post
Firefly: "Out of Gas"

Posts: 13047 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: May 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
I’m amazed. How do you know episode names? Do you keep a running list of episodes that you think are especially good? It’s just never occurred to me.

Posts: 13253 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Aeteocles:

That episode was a step above the rest.

The Office Michael Scott's last day

Deadwood "A Two Headed Beast"

Posts: 10849 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TMats:
I’m amazed. How do you know episode names? Do you keep a running list of episodes that you think are especially good? It’s just never occurred to me.

I'm sure most google them.
My favorite Little House on the Prairie is the one where Nellie is Paralyzed. A search for that brings me to the episode title "Bunny", otherwise I would never know it.

Posts: 7354 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fourth line skater
Picture of goose5
posted Hide Post
Two and a Half Men. Season 2. Episode 23 I think. Squab, squab, squab.

Posts: 7523 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: July 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
Lots of my choices already mentioned but I feel like I have to give more props to

Firefly-Out of Gas
Magnum - Did You See The Sunrise
Rick and Marty - Pickle Rick.

As for Miami Vice I really dig El Viejo the stand alone episode with Willy Nelson.

As for a goofy entry
SuperNatural - ScoobyNatural. A crossover with Scooby Doo it has no right to work but it kicked ass and being a fan of Scooby and Supernatural I was pleasantly surprised and entertained.

“Zoinks! Jinkies! Jeepers!...Son of a bitch!” Hilarious mashup.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7681 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do the next
right thing
Picture of bobtheelf
posted Hide Post
Also, Doctor Who - Blink

Posts: 3660 | Location: Nashville | Registered: July 23, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
Star Trek: TNG - "Redemption Pt 2", "Darmok", "The Measure of a Man"

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Orive 8
posted Hide Post
quote:

Firefly - a great series, lots of great episodes, for me "Jaynestown" was my favorite, what a hoot Big Grin

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tomorrow's battle is won during today's practice.

Posts: 1898 | Location: Collier Twp, PA | Registered: June 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pyker
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2763 | Location: Lake Country, Minnesota | Registered: September 06, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Evil Asian Member
Picture of LastCubScout
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dsiets:
My favorite Little House on the Prairie is the one where Nellie is Paralyzed. A search for that brings me to the episode title "Bunny", otherwise I would never know it.

As a fan of horror and Halloween, I gotta go with "The Monster of Walnut Grove." I didn't watch the series much as a child, but I thought that episode was hilarious.

Posts: 5585 | Location: San Francisco Bay Area, CA | Registered: April 11, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bobby simone dying from an infection on N.y.p.d. blue

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54622 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned for being
genuinely stupid
posted Hide Post
The Fugitive.

Posts: 340 | Location: Derby City KY. | Registered: April 13, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
Star Trek: TOS Assignment Earth Robert Lansing and Teri Garr guest starred.

Truth: The New Hate Speech

Posts: 3447 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be prepared for loud noise and recoil
Picture of sigalert
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by terra:
Toss up.
Either Rick n Morty
Season 3 episode 1 "The Rickshank Rickdemption
or
Season 3 Episode 3 "Pickle Rick"

Watched both last night on this recommendation. Hysterical. I have a new respect for Pickle Rick. The member. The avatar. The CUT.

“Crisis is the rallying cry of the tyrant.” – James Madison

"Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others." - Robert Louis Stevenson

Posts: 3620 | Location: Middle Tennessee  | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Save an Elephant
Kill a Poacher
Picture of urbanwarrior238
posted Hide Post
The Office: Drug Testing. Season-2

Dwight (as a Reserve Officer) finds a joint in the parking lot and investigates his workmates. Hilarious

'I am the danger'...Hiesenberg
NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
NRA Certified Rifle Instructor
NRA Life Member

Posts: 1375 | Location: Escaped from Kalifornia to Arizona February 2022! | Registered: March 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TMats:

Some series I have just seen so much that I know. Other series may have just left an impression on me. For instance, I know the Miami Vice episode “Glades” has the line “Maybe.......you won’t twitch.”

The Office, Justified, The Unit, among others I’ve seen a bunch.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Orive 8
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bendable:
Bobby simone dying from an infection on N.y.p.d. blue

Yeah, that was a memorable episode.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tomorrow's battle is won during today's practice.

Posts: 1898 | Location: Collier Twp, PA | Registered: June 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
So let it be written,
so let it be done...
Picture of Dzozer
posted Hide Post
Star Trek Enterprise - In a Mirror, Darkly (2 part)

'Live long and prosper'

Posts: 3923 | Location: The Prairie | Registered: April 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post