SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    did you go up to his trailer?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

did you go up to his trailer? Login/Join 
california
tumbles into the sea
posted
Yes.

Well I'll say he's at work do you want to leave a message?

Where does he work?

I can't say.

Where does he work?

Sir, I ain't at liberty to give out no infermation about our residents.

Posts: 10665 | Location: NV | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post
One of the best lines in any movie.

“All the time you spend tryin to get back what's been took from you there's more goin out the door. After a while you just try and get a tourniquet on it.”

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
For the life of me i can not remember the name. I know these scenes... argh

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
Call me when you've had enough.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ice age heat wave,
cant complain.
Picture of MikeGLI
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Floyd D. Barber:
One of the best lines in any movie.

“All the time you spend tryin to get back what's been took from you there's more goin out the door. After a while you just try and get a tourniquet on it.”

For me, that dialogue is the best in the movie. I've quoted another scene a few times in these threads, but I enjoy that scene the most. I'll drop another one:
Sheriff: "How many of those you got now?"
Ellis: "Depends on what you mean by got. Some are half wild, some are just outlaws"

NRA Life Member
Steak: Rare. Coffee: Black. Bourbon: Neat.

Posts: 9683 | Location: Orlando, Florida | Registered: July 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
I deduced it, when you walked in.

Posts: 21098 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post
Is Carson Wells there?
Not in the sense that you mean.

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The cake is a lie!
Picture of Nismo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DSgrouse:
For the life of me i can not remember the name. I know these scenes... argh

Aww sheriff, thats just aggravating.

Posts: 7422 | Location: CA | Registered: April 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Once and Future SIG Shooter
Picture of Mike S
posted Hide Post
Did you not hear me? We cain't give out no intformation.

Posts: 4524 | Location: Mississippi | Registered: December 08, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike S:
Did you not hear me? We cain't give out no intformation.

I loved the look on Anton Chigurh's face when his menacing presence and stare wasn't working. It was like watching someone try to use the wrong key in a lock. He might as well have been trying that shtick on an actual cow.

Posts: 7251 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post