SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Season 3 Bosch Question
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Season 3 Bosch Question Login/Join 
teacher of history
Picture of maxwayne
posted
Didn't the special forces guys bug Bosch's house?

Posts: 5610 | Location: Central Illinois | Registered: March 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of highlander81
posted Hide Post
No

Posts: 444 | Location: Southern Alberta, Canada | Registered: April 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
teacher of history
Picture of maxwayne
posted Hide Post
Just searched it?

Posts: 5610 | Location: Central Illinois | Registered: March 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
I need to rewatch that season. I cannot recall what they did.

Posts: 21829 | Registered: October 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If I recall correctly, they just used audio surveillance on him from the street. He caught Woody and snuck up on him, Woody fled after trying to back into Bosch.

Posts: 2679 | Location: The Low Country | Registered: October 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
teacher of history
Picture of maxwayne
posted Hide Post
I think it was "Merch" who reported back to the others that he had been to Bosch's house. Bosch noticed that things had been disturbed. He accused the crooked ex-cop of doing it, but he swore he had not. I thought "Merch" had bugged the place.