SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Better Call Saul - Season 5
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Better Call Saul - Season 5 Login/Join 
Picture of erj_pilot
posted
Premiers 23-FEB. Season 4 just released on Netflix.

Be forewarned: there will be spoilers, but hopefully clearly labeled. Wink

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
I'm a fan of the series. Cool

Posts: 22898 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Good, I have been waiting for something decent to watch. 800,000 shows available to watch and i have watched the few good ones, the rest are garbage

I have been re-watching Rome on HBO lately

Posts: 5317 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pulicords
posted Hide Post
Great! Looking forward to this!!!

"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Posts: 10194 | Location: The Free State of Arizona | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Awaits his CUT
of choice
posted Hide Post
Can't wait. Looks like season 5 is finally "Full Saul"

Posts: 2715 | Location: York, PA | Registered: May 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
^^^^^
Haven't confirmed anything, but is Season 5 the last season of the series? I would think it is...

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Save an Elephant
Kill a Poacher
Picture of urbanwarrior238
posted Hide Post
IIRC there will be a final season 6 and overall, the entire series is one (1) more episode than Breaking Bad.

'I am the danger'...Hiesenberg
NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
NRA Certified Rifle Instructor
NRA Life Member

Posts: 1375 | Location: Escaped from Kalifornia to Arizona February 2022! | Registered: March 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I got a Million of 'em!
posted Hide Post
I’m catching up on S4 on NF and recording S5 at the same time so I can roll right into it.

Posts: 8145 | Location: Hiram, GA. | Registered: October 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
Mike got what's coming to him.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34108 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Awaits his CUT
of choice
posted Hide Post
All of the characters pretty much got what was coming to them.

quote:
Originally posted by Mars_Attacks:

Posts: 2715 | Location: York, PA | Registered: May 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Keystoner
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mars_Attacks:

When? Are you talking about in Breaking Bad from Walter?

Year V

Posts: 2630 | Registered: November 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Finally finished season 4 today. Took me a long time. Ready for season 5.

Posts: 5161 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Keystoner
posted Hide Post
"It's all good, man"
I don't recall it being put that way in Breaking Bad.

Year V

Awaits his CUT
of choice
posted Hide Post
We never got the origin of Saul's name until Better Call Saul.

quote:
Originally posted by Keystoner:
"It's all good, man"
I don't recall it being put that way in Breaking Bad.

Picture of Keystoner
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by daikyu:
We never got the origin of Saul's name until Better Call Saul.

Too bad Kim already got Jimmy the leather bag monogrammed JMM.

Year V

Common sense is genius dressed in its working clothes
Picture of sandman76
posted Hide Post
Pretty cool to see Hank. Interesting the way that the whole Gus/Salamanca thing is developing. And the role Saul is playing in that.

Posts: 1957 | Location: Douglas County, Colorado | Registered: July 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We keep getting visions of Saul , post Breaking Bad, managing his Cinabon store in the mall in Nebraska. He has been spending his spare time at home drinking and remembering his glory days. Now, someone has either found him or at least recognized him. What going to happen there. Better Call Saul was a prequel to Breaking Bad, will there be a sequal ? Anyone that likes this series may want to check out Ozark on Net Flicks.

Posts: 206 | Registered: January 11, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
Man. That Cartel can rope you in and there's just no way out. One refusal and you are D-E-D. I think Kim is about to go off the deep end...

A teetotaling
beer aficionado
Picture of NavyGuy
posted Hide Post
So well done for those that watched BB. Those that haven't watch BB, will miss a lot. It so well done with the tie ins. The hour long show seems like 20 minutes and always leaves me wanting more.

Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves.

-D.H. Lawrence

Posts: 11524 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get busy living
or get busy dying!
Picture of heathtx
posted Hide Post
I think Kim had just about had enough of Saul's antics and then when she gets on the slippery slope we don't know which path she will take.

I like her character, clearly she is a smart and talented lady and lawyer.

"only the very best, with just the right amount of dirty..."

Posts: 1233 | Location: Rockwall County (God's Country) TX | Registered: February 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post