SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Valley of the Boom
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Valley of the Boom Login/Join 
Picture of rtquig
posted
Seeing all the commercials for the last month or so I thought this was going to be a good series. I don't need to see any more than I already have.

Living the Dream

Posts: 4015 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: December 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
I've DVR'd it but am in no hurry to start in.
Did you watch "Halt and Catch Fire"? That show seemed character driven, tech just creating a stage. Some pretty good actors and interesting enough characters to keep me going.

Any comparisons between "Boom" and "Halt"?

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8341 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
quote:

It looks similar, might be interesting, I liked Halt.

Posts: 22902 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
First episode focused on some insignificant players. I don't even remember TheGlobe.com or Pixelon

Posts: 17884 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rtquig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ripley:
I've DVR'd it but am in no hurry to start in.
Did you watch "Halt and Catch Fire"? That show seemed character driven, tech just creating a stage. Some pretty good actors and interesting enough characters to keep me going.

I have not seen the Halt yet.

Living the Dream

Posts: 4015 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: December 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post