Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Giant Vise Login/Join 
posted
Anyone else like Fabrication videos?

The video came across my feed and I went and watched the four part series that has more details. I love watching something being made from nothing but an idea.

Posts: 728 | Location: Raleigh, NC | Registered: May 15, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fonky Honky
Picture of wildheartedson0105
posted Hide Post
Thank you, that was very cool! I appreciate the sped-up video because I work in a fab shop. What I love about it is seeing raw materials evolve with every process into the finished product.

Is the guy in the video a well heeled hobbyist, or does he go to the shop on weekends on his own time?

Because that sure ain't a ten minute job. Big Grin

The old school pin striping is beautiful!

Don't back up, don't back down.

Posts: 3413 | Location: Badger, Badger, Badger! | Registered: October 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of shiftyvtec
posted Hide Post
The guy created Fireball tools I believe. They make cast iron welding squares and assorted fabrication gizmos.

I wish I could have all the cool fab equipment and space some day. He is a talented fabricator and appears to tackle his projects solo.

Posts: 1568 | Location: Near Austin, TX | Registered: December 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post