SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Another Sherlock Holmes movie starring...Will Ferrell
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Another Sherlock Holmes movie starring...Will Ferrell Login/Join 
posted
Saw previews for this yesterday, I was not impressed. His days of being funny were over a LONG time ago.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1.../?ref_=nm_flmg_act_3

Posts: 15898 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I thought it looked okay.
I am a fan of John C Reilly.

I would not pay full price at the box office to see it but I would stop by and snag it from Redbox.

Posts: 1836 | Location: In NC trying to get back to VA | Registered: March 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
I'm a big Holmes fan, but gonna skip this one.

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of craigcpa
posted Hide Post
BBC listed it as 1 of 10 to watch in December.

For what that's worth.

==========================================
Just my 2¢

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right ♫♫♫

Posts: 7731 | Location: Raleighwood | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Evil Asian Member
Picture of LastCubScout
posted Hide Post
I'll stick with Without a Clue. Ben Kingsley and Michael Caine? Now those are some real lead actors!

Posts: 5580 | Location: San Francisco Bay Area, CA | Registered: April 11, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Oregon
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LastCubScout:
I'll stick with Without a Clue. Ben Kingsley and Michael Caine? Now those are some real lead actors!

Agreed!

"Why is it every time I need to get somewhere, we get waylaid by jackassery?"
-Dr. Thaddeus Venture

Posts: 6082 | Location: PDX | Registered: May 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post