SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    I've got an earworm and I'ma kill me some Billy Joel when I see him
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I've got an earworm and I'ma kill me some Billy Joel when I see him Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted

GET OUT!! GET THE FUCK OUTTA MY HEAD!!

Posts: 107266 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Made from a
different mold
Picture of mutedblade
posted Hide Post
He's that voice you're hearing in the hall....and the kitchen, and the laundry room. And when you're trying to go to sleep Razz

Sorry Para. The only thing I can do is offer something a bit polarizing to help drive that worm out.

Posts: 2825 | Location: Lake Anna, VA | Registered: May 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
When I have one stuck in my head...the latest was Sugar Sugar by the Archie's Eek ...I hit hard with this...it's like the MOAB for earworms (it even works on Cher's Do You Believe In Life After Love ) Big Grin...

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/0aTWHYjcKlc

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10580 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Certified All Positions
Picture of arcwelder
posted Hide Post

Arc.
"You're a junkyard dog." - Lupe Flores. RIP

Posts: 27000 | Location: On fire, off the shoulder of Orion | Registered: June 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shit don't
mean shit
posted Hide Post
Earworm, huh. Had to look that one up.
SIGForum teaches you new stuff everyday!

Here's something to get Mr William Joel out of you head.
TIMBER!!!!!!!
I've had this stupid song stuck in my head for a week now.

Posts: 5734 | Location: 7400 feet in Conifer CO | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53118 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jhe888:

DAMN YOU! Razz

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10580 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peripheral Visionary
Picture of tigereye313
posted Hide Post
I had Kylie Minogue's 'Can't Get You Outta My Head' stuck in my head for months several years ago.

Quite the music video though...

Posts: 11352 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bisleyblackhawk:
quote:
Originally posted by jhe888:

DAMN YOU! Razz

I had a feeling when I saw that link and had the good sense not to follow it. I can live with not knowing what it is.

Posts: 2687 | Registered: November 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Perhaps a little “Tro Lo Lo” to refresh your ears? https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oavMtUWDBTM

Less is more.

Posts: 3995 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tigereye313:
I had Kylie Minogue's 'Can't Get You Outta My Head' stuck in my head for months several years ago.

15 year old me was convinced, that if I kept watching that video, one of them boobies would pop out of that weird dress-sheet thing she had on.

quote:
Originally posted by Will938:
If you don't become a screen writer for comedy movies, then you're an asshole.

Posts: 16995 | Location: Washington State | Registered: April 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Let's be careful
out there
posted Hide Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPf0YbXqDm0

been killin' me for two weeks

Posts: 7333 | Location: NW OHIO | Registered: May 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peripheral Visionary
Picture of tigereye313
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by airsoft guy:
quote:
Originally posted by tigereye313:

15 year old me was convinced, that if I kept watching that video, one of them boobies would pop out of that weird dress-sheet thing she had on.

Had to have used double sided tape or sumpin...

Posts: 11352 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Power is nothing
without control
posted Hide Post
Hey y'all...stop it now!

https://youtu.be/U9t-slLl30E

- Bret

Posts: 2461 | Location: OH | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
addicted to trailing-throttle oversteer
posted Hide Post
It's probably very good that nowadays I have an attention span that rivals most single-cell organisms, else this thread would've been an auditory death trap.

But I will fess up that about a week or so ago I did get the following tune stuck in neural net repeat mode for a day or three, but since it was ol' Blue Eyes and The Count I could stomach it well, more or less remaining blissful in my pseudo single-cell existence. However I had to fight a near uncontrollable urge to buy a new fedora...

In the past, anything by Richard Marx would've been my demise.

Posts: 8983 | Location: Drippin' wet | Registered: April 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
At least it's not the chorus from some Rodney Carrington song that randomly comes out of your mouth at the wrong time.

Posts: 17871 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post