New
Find
Notify
Tools

Live PD Login/Join 
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
And another one with back-bottom problems...
"UMPFH!...I'M ABOUT TO SHIT MYSELF!"

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
Trying to fight and run with 3 officers right there...'course, two of em did end up on the ground at one point.

Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
Sgt. Levrette truly is "The Interrogator." He just told a woman he thought she was hiding drugs, specifically in the left cup of her bra, and danged if he wasn't exactly right - 1/2 a saboxene in the left cup.

Texas Proud
Picture of texassierra
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rusbro:
Sgt. Levrette truly is "The Interrogator." He just told a woman he thought she was hiding drugs, specifically in the left cup of her bra, and danged if he wasn't exactly right - 1/2 a saboxene in the left cup.

He took it way to far on that one. That young girl had already told him she was holding. But that wasn't enough for Levrette he had to show how much of an "expert" interrogator he is and say it's either in your panties or bra. When she acknowledged it was in her bra he insisted on going further and tell her which side. I mean come on this guy is a complete ass. Those guys in the studio are just making it worse stroking his already huge ego by constantly referring to him as the "human lie detector." I've gone to fast forwarding right through anything that involves him and that's too bad because I like watching Flex.

NRA Life Patron

Posts: 1905 | Location: DFW | Registered: March 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I like the show all the different situations lawmen become involved in.

A couple things I've noticed & maybe just because it's a tv show, but seems if you don't lie or have just a bit of weed, the law lets you go. Is pot almost so legal it is not worth the paperwork?

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Was that you
or the dog?
Picture of SHOOTIN BLANKS
posted Hide Post
Love the show. Perfectly illustrates why I carry "Uninsured/Under insured" on my auto policy. Starting to think I am the only one driving legal.

Posts: 1633 | Location: PA | Registered: February 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sgt. Levrette truly is "The Interrogator." He just told a woman he thought she was hiding drugs, specifically in the left cup of her bra, and danged if he wasn't exactly right - 1/2 a saboxene in the left cup."

Most likely figured she is right handed, so use the right hand to make the deposit to her left side. I'd really be impressed if he guessed 1/2 a tab. I know he sure does not like to be lied to!!

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by texassierra:
quote:

He took it way to far on that one. That young girl had already told him she was holding. But that wasn't enough for Levrette he had to show how much of an "expert" interrogator he is and say it's either in your panties or bra. When she acknowledged it was in her bra he insisted on going further and tell her which side. I mean come on this guy is a complete ass. Those guys in the studio are just making it worse stroking his already huge ego by constantly referring to him as the "human lie detector." I've gone to fast forwarding right through anything that involves him and that's too bad because I like watching Flex.

I do have to agree that the more I see of him, the more it seems like he gets a kick out of it. It feels like he goes beyond just doing good police work, to the point of being some sort of interrogator trying to break down a terrorist or something, instead of a pitiful drug addict.

I'm Fine
Picture of SBrooks
posted Hide Post
I think they said Rebecca Loeb (pink handcuffs and headband) is going to be on next weekend.
I like her okay. Interesting to see how they act in the studio - the blonde girl that was in studio a while seemed very stiff...

Favorite scene was one of the female officers kicking a guy in the chest/gut and knocking him back through a fence gate he had just came out of...

------------------
SBrooks

Posts: 3791 | Location: East Tennessee | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Texas Proud
Picture of texassierra
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SBrooks:
I think they said Rebecca Loeb (pink handcuffs and headband) is going to be on next weekend.
I like her okay. Interesting to see how they act in the studio - the blonde girl that was in studio a while seemed very stiff...

Favorite scene was one of the female officers kicking a guy in the chest/gut and knocking him back through a fence gate he had just came out of...

I believe Loeb will be much more relaxed in studio. She seems to have a great personality. IIRC it was mentioned on the show that she was also an attorney. FYI, the stiff blonde and the female officer that took the guy down through the gate (as well as his big girlfriend...sitting on both until backup arrived) are one in the same...Alyssa Wright.

NRA Life Patron

Posts: 1905 | Location: DFW | Registered: March 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Fine
Picture of SBrooks
posted Hide Post
Couldn't remember if Alyssa kicked that dude or someone else... I looked (very briefly) on google to see if I could find a clip of that, but didn't see it.

------------------
SBrooks

Posts: 3791 | Location: East Tennessee | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Texas Proud
Picture of texassierra
posted Hide Post
quote:
Couldn't remember if Alyssa kicked that dude or someone else... I looked (very briefly) on google to see if I could find a clip of that, but didn't see it.

I was thinking that she shoved his ass down rather than kicking him and that's exactly what occurred.

Only video I could find.

NRA Life Patron

I'm Fine
Picture of SBrooks
posted Hide Post
Man - I could have sworn I remembered her raising a foot up to knock him back...

------------------
SBrooks

Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
My recollection is that it was a shove. He was a tall dude. She'd of really had to get her foot up high to get the leverage to push him back. I'm no expert on hand-to-hand fighting but it's probably not a good idea for a cop to try to kick an opponent above the belt. Seems like it would be difficult, with all the gear on the cop's belt, and just a bad idea in terms of what could go wrong such as loosing your footing, or having the perp grab your foot and throw you to the ground.

Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by texassierra:
quote:

I believe Loeb will be much more relaxed in studio. She seems to have a great personality. IIRC it was mentioned on the show that she was also an attorney. FYI, the stiff blonde and the female officer that took the guy down through the gate (as well as his big girlfriend...sitting on both until backup arrived) are one in the same...Alyssa Wright.

Loeb is in studio tonight. She always seemed like a cool young lady, and it comes across even more now. She's a got a real spark and seems quite engaging.

A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
I'd resist her... Big Grin

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43867 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
Quite the conversation the officer is having with the drunk about why he was "pooping on the floor in Walmart."

posted Hide Post
What a sight, wedged in between the pop machines, pinching a loaf. Clean up in aisle 4 !

always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
The "guns" on that big Richland County, NC cop are bigger than most people's thighs. Eek Big Grin

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16192 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
Hmmm...author-itis medicine mixed with crack. I guess it works.