New
Find
Notify
Tools

Live PD Login/Join 
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
I've gotten hooked. Ahh the memories. Crazy episode when the guy was running with his toddler in the vehicle, flipped it, and came out running and tussling with the officer with the toddler in one arm. I'm guessing 90 percent of viewers wanted to stomp the stupid out of that fugger.

Oh, what about that place in Washington, the Cum Inn?!?!?!

Posts: 6005 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 10X-Shooter:
I've gotten hooked. Ahh the memories. Crazy episode when the guy was running with his toddler in the vehicle, flipped it, and came out running and tussling with the officer with the toddler in one arm. I'm guessing 90 percent of viewers wanted to stomp the stupid out of that fugger.

Oh, what about that place in Washington, the Cum Inn?!?!?!

or the Obama store................

Posts: 1332 | Location: NW Wyoming | Registered: November 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The 2nd guarantees the 1st
Picture of fiasconva
posted Hide Post
Did you notice how many people were videoing that fight with crazy parent with their cell phones? Must have been at least 20 of them.

"Even if the world were perfect it wouldn't be." ... Yogi Berra

Posts: 1857 | Location: York County, VA | Registered: August 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have lived the
greatest adventure
Picture of AUTiger89
posted Hide Post
We've heard that Greenville County won't be on the show anymore, but they're on tonight.

Phone's ringing, Dude.

Posts: 6021 | Location: Upstate SC | Registered: April 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Probably on a trip
Picture of furlough
posted Hide Post
Started watching it tonight because of this thread.

Dude in the parking lot smoking a cig - "HaHa - LivePD!" Funny how the people that are most likely to end up on these shows know about them so well!

This and no other is the root from which a tyrant springs; when he first appears above ground he is a protector.
Plato

Posts: 1768 | Location: Texas! | Registered: June 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pbramlett
posted Hide Post
We love this show. But Tom Morris. Needs to go. I can't stand him.

Regards,

P.

Posts: 1287 | Location: Alabama | Registered: May 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
I'm so relieved that dude got his Butterburger back.

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted Hide Post
They always miss the good stuff. Wish they rode with me for a few shifts....

Strive to live your life so when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the devil says "Oh crap, he's up."

Posts: 33287 | Location: St. Louis MO | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No good deed
goes unpunished
Picture of cheesegrits
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AUTiger89:
We've heard that Greenville County won't be on the show anymore, but they're on tonight.

Their contract is up August 18 or 19, so just a few more episodes with Gville. Frown

Posts: 2680 | Location: The Carolinas | Registered: June 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
Sgt. Denver Leverett is so much fun to watch work. The man knows what he's doing, and he seems to know exactly what to say and when to say it.

I have lived the
greatest adventure
Picture of AUTiger89
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rusbro:
Sgt. Denver Leverett is so much fun to watch work. The man knows what he's doing, and he seems to know exactly what to say and when to say it.

He is sharp, and his K9 Flex is such a sweet dog!

Phone's ringing, Dude.

Posts: 6021 | Location: Upstate SC | Registered: April 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
I too tuned in after checking out this thread. I can't help but laugh at the BS so many of these perps dish out. They invariably get called on it immediately too. LOL

addendum:
After posting this we have a stop where heroin, etc is found. Gal says that a backpack isn't hers but she just tossed her ID in it. Cop says you realize how stupid that sounds. hahahahahahaha

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16146 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
Officer: So you just weren't feeling well? Is that why you pulled off to the side?

Driver: I'm about to shit my pants, honestly.

Officer: Don't do that.

Driver: I apologize for my language, but hey, I'm farting right now as we're talking.

Officer: OK.

Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Mam, do you know his name?

BOOM!!!

I did not say anything about prostitution mam.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36834 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P-220:
Mam, do you know his name?

BOOM!!!

I did not say anything about prostitution mam.

...and talk about a crazed motor mouth... yikes! Frown She hasn't come up for air since they started covering that interaction.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16146 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have lived the
greatest adventure
Picture of AUTiger89
posted Hide Post
Man, that Richland County Deputy has some monster arms. I would have loved to see him beat the tar out of that guy who was talking smack to him, but props to him for maintaining his composure.

Phone's ringing, Dude.

Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
OMG I'm laughing so hard. Florida gal being detained claims the pants she's wearing aren't hers so what's in the pockets aren't either.

USN (RET), COTEP #192

Picture of pulicords
posted Hide Post
After more than thirty years of doing this stuff, I confess! I watch Live PD too! From home I’m playing “backseat driver”; saying ‘Do this!’, and ‘Watch out for that!’

It’s soooo nice to watch the stuff unfold like some kind of sporting event, without the attendant baggage and reports. On the other hand, cops get hurt doing stupid stuff, like trying to chase someone down and tackle them for some kind of lightweight misdemeanor. I’m worried that maybe one of these officers will do something or NOT do something because of the presence of the camera crew, which would lead to his/her getting unnecessarily injured or worse. Shit happens.

"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Posts: 10187 | Location: The Free State of Arizona | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I truly got hooked on this show.

Posts: 792 | Location: NW North Carolina | Registered: November 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
Annnnd we're off! Drag queens with beards for the first stop of the night...