Find
Notify
Tools

Live PD Login/Join 
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
I have watched the show from time to time. It can be interesting. I watched a sequence in Phoenix, AZ one time and found it of interest because it was all happening just a few blocks from where my sister and her kids had lived.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Republican in training
Picture of DonDraper
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bald1:
The "guns" on that big Richland County, NC cop are bigger than most people's thighs. Eek Big Grin

That's Richland County, SC - and seems like every scene is right down the road from where I work. I usually instantly know where they are when they cut to the Richland County PD.

--------------------
I like Sigs and HK's, and maybe Glocks

Posts: 2263 | Location: SC | Registered: March 16, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
its on youtube as well,
from the six or 8 that I have watched, seems better than c.o.p.s

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54500 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am waiting until I see episodes from inner city Chicago and Detroit. I am guessing the camera people would probably veto that idea. I could do with a little less commentary from the studio as well.

Posts: 17175 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
First stop of the show tonight, black guy in so many words griping at two black cops about how he's being racially oppressed.

Now a black lady telling the black officer who stopped her "this is like 1962!"

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rusbro:
First stop of the show tonight, black guy in so many words griping at two black cops about how he's being racially oppressed.

Now a black lady telling the black officer who stopped her "this is like 1962!"

Hey they're so used to playing the race card they can't help themselves.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16146 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A salute to the Arizona deputy that stopped the race comments thrown out by that young lady.
Paraphrasing, "Look at my skin color! This is about a traffic stop. Not race!

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
I believe every time I've seen someone on the show accuse a black LEO of racism against them they get at least somewhat of a dressing down.

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
So let it be written,
so let it be done...
Picture of Dzozer
posted Hide Post
This show can be fascinating!

I wonder how they choose departments to work with? Some agencies that were on the show previously are no longer being shown...

'Live long and prosper'

Posts: 3909 | Location: The Prairie | Registered: April 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post