Live PD Login/Join 
Texas Proud
Picture of texassierra
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AUTiger89:
quote:
Originally posted by rusbro:
Sgt. Denver Leverett is so much fun to watch work. The man knows what he's doing, and he seems to know exactly what to say and when to say it.

He is sharp, and his K9 Flex is such a sweet dog!

If I recall he's the officer that accused the one guy that was a known convicted felon of having bullets.

"Why do you have these bullets"

"Those are mig welding tips"
Lol, Awesome!

Anyone see the episode a week or so back when El Paso PD released thier muzzled K9 to search an abandoned house? That really irked me. It's not normal to send a K9 to search a house muzzled with no way to himself is it?

IMHO, they need to bring Alyssa Wright with Jeffersonville PD back.

NRA Life Patron

Posts: 1900 | Location: DFW | Registered: March 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by texassierra:
Anyone see the episode a week or so back when El Paso PD released thier muzzled K9 to search an abandoned house? That really irked me. It's not normal to send a K9 to search a house muzzled with no way to himself is it?

I wondered about the muzzle. They explained it, but I don't recall the explanation.

Regarding Wright, and the other female officers, I can't help but wonder if some of the attractive ones get way more online attention than they want by being on the show...

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Texas Proud
Picture of texassierra
posted Hide Post
I didn't see the part explaining the reasoning for the muzzle. Frankly, I can't think of a good reason to send a K9 into an unknown situation with no defense.

I had the same thought as you regarding the female officers.

NRA Life Patron

Posts: 1900 | Location: DFW | Registered: March 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Another fan of Alyssa.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36834 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No good deed
goes unpunished
Picture of cheesegrits
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by AUTiger89:
quote:
Sgt. Denver Leverett is so much fun to watch work. The man knows what he's doing, and he seems to know exactly what to say and when to say it.

He is sharp, and his K9 Flex is such a sweet dog!

If I recall he's the officer that accused the one guy that was a known convicted felon of having bullets.

"Why do you have these bullets"

"Those are mig welding tips"
Lol, Awesome!

I think he’s the officer that looked down the barrel of a gun he found in a suspect’s car after fumbling around with it. Not a fan of ol’ Denver. Love Flex, though.

Posts: 2680 | Location: The Carolinas | Registered: June 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Texas Proud
Picture of texassierra
posted Hide Post
The look on Flex's face when hits on something is priceless.

NRA Life Patron

hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

I wondered about the muzzle. They explained it, but I don't recall the explanation.

Regarding Wright, and the other female officers, I can't help but wonder if some of the attractive ones get way more online attention than they want by being on the show...

If someone is in an abandoned home they are likely only guilty of a misdemeanor trespass charge. We can only use dogs and their bite on felonies. Don't discount the dogs ability to do some damage with a muzzle punch.

Posts: 7721 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
Damn, what is up with the woman with the injured leg? I don't know what she was doing, or what she's done, but it's pitiful, like watching terror-stricken animal.

always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Damn, what is up with the woman with the injured leg? I don't know what she was doing, or what she's done, but it's pitiful, like watching terror-stricken animal.

This the one in the mountains unable or unwilling to help clarify if there are others out there lost? She's incoherent at best.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16146 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bald1:
quote:

This the one in the mountains unable or unwilling to help clarify if there are others out there lost? She's incoherent at best.

Yes.

Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Well no closure on what was going on with her as the show ends with the team walking her off.

Good deal that Flex will be in the studio next week.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16146 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Well they just updated about that crazed woman from last week... she's been held for observation.

USN (RET), COTEP #192

posted Hide Post
I love this show.

And man that woman was high as f*. I would've said f* this and walked off the damn hill and left her there.

I'm a deplorable.

Posts: 671 | Location: Fargo ND | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
Flex is going berserk!

posted Hide Post
When they are in Greenville, SC or Richland Co. SC., I cannot understand what the blacks are saying. I catch some words, when females start talking fast & omit words, I cannot understand them.

I like the show. I never knew so many people do not carry ID. As a kid, I was always told to have my name & home phone # in case I got lost & the police needed to call. Times have truly changed.
Way back when, wallets had a little card included for you to write that info down.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: recoatlift,

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Fine
Picture of SBrooks
posted Hide Post
I think these people mostly don't want anyone to know who they are...

------------------
SBrooks

Posts: 3791 | Location: East Tennessee | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
So many people without a license, or on a suspended license, no ID (maybe because they have warrants as Sbrooks alludes to)... So many people with weed/drugs in their cars...

For fuck's sake, people make life a lot harder than it needs to be.

Picture of SSgt USMC/Vet
posted Hide Post
I wondered about the muzzle. They explained it, but I don't recall the explanation

They said that the dog is kept muzzled til they see where a crime has been committed.

Posts: 1949 | Location: Northern Virginia/Buggs Island, Boydton Va. | Registered: July 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
You got me pissin' my clothes.

Don't be doin' dat Live PD shit.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36834 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P-220:
You got me pissin' my clothes.

Don't be doin' dat Live PD shit.

ROTFLMAO

Have you noticed how many times in recent weeks someone the LEOs interface with mentions Live PD? No way these characters are following someone's script either. hahahahahahahahaa

Holy cripe! People are having serious control issues tonight. Guy in car says he needs to use a bathroom; just said he was about to shit himself. Lord! Frown

USN (RET), COTEP #192