SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    The handsome man thread
Page 1 2 3 4 

Moderators: parabellum

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The handsome man thread Login/Join 
so sexy it hurts
Picture of agony
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jhe888:
My wife is partial to Dwayne Johnson - but that is more the hunkiness.

Handsome is Harrison Ford or John Hamm. All-American - square of jaw, clear of eye.

Jon Hamm is classic handsome.
Good choice.

When it comes to old school classic, you can't beat Cary Grant.

"You have the right not to be killed..."

The Clash, "Know Your Rights"

Posts: 26421 | Location: Westizzle Virgizzle | Registered: December 19, 2001Report This Post
Picture of Rustpot
posted Hide Post
I've always been a Selleck man.

How do you get in touch with Tom Selleck? Contact the NRA.

Seriously. His fanmail and general contact information is listed as the NRA.

Posts: 5310 | Location: Rochester Hills, MI | Registered: January 03, 2009Report This Post
posted Hide Post
I find it hard to think of a man as sexy..handsome maybe, not sexy. Some women are sexy to me,not men and not cars or inanimate objects.
My wife now, she finds Tom Selleck handsome and sexy. She thinks I look like him...hmmm have to get her eyes checked again. She also likes Sam Elliot.
I think Trish Regan is sexy. She does not need a bikini on to make her sexy.

NRA Life Endowment member
Tri-State Gun collectors Life Member
BFA Member

Posts: 1289 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2014Report This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post

------------------------------
Smart is not something you are but something you get.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4124 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Report This Post
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
My Fiancee thinks Dwayne Johnson is handsome. We have an understanding that if Enrique Iglesias came around she'd drop me like a hot tater

“I owe my success to having listened respectfully to the very best advice, and then going away and doing the exact opposite.”

Posts: 1065 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Report This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post

Picture of jjkroll32
posted Hide Post
Paul Newman

NRA Life Member

Long Live the Super Thirty-Eight

Posts: 10225 | Location: Mid-Michigan | Registered: October 02, 2007Report This Post
Picture of Rotty37
posted Hide Post

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4255 | Location: Rhode Island | Registered: December 27, 2005Report This Post
Picture of Rawny
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tatortodd:
Confused I never got the joke. The icing is smudged, but what else is there?

Posts: 2030 | Location: San Hozay, KA | Registered: August 09, 2005Report This Post
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BRL:
I believe Mrs. BRL would say Sam Elliot tops the list. If he lives to be 145, he'll be even better looking.

Yeah, my wife has told me that if Sam Elliott ever offers to "do" her she'd suffer the consequences with me. I made her an agreement. She can do Sam Elliott if I can do Catherine Zeta Jones. And then we laugh...

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home

Posts: 21593 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Report This Post
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
image hosting websites

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 4113 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Report This Post
Picture of bendable
posted Hide Post

a 24 y.o. don johnson

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 44105 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Report This Post
posted Hide Post
I like how a lot of you are leading with, "My wife..." Uh huh.

Facts don't care about your feelings.
—Ben Shapiro

Posts: 1133 | Registered: November 05, 2012Report This Post
Eye on the
Silver Lining
posted Hide Post
I like this thread.

"Trust, but verify."

Posts: 3236 | Registered: October 24, 2005Report This Post
Picture of Rustpot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rawny:

It's an old forum joke. If I remember right; a member sent his wife out to buy a cake for a football party (umm... not wings, beer, pizza, but cake) and then made a rant thread complaining the cake she bought for his man-party was too gay. He posted that photo as evidence.

And the "Gay Cake" went down in forum history.

Posts: 5310 | Location: Rochester Hills, MI | Registered: January 03, 2009Report This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rustpot:
quote:

It's an old forum joke. If I remember right; a member sent his wife out to buy a cake for a football party (umm... not wings, beer, pizza, but cake) and then made a rant thread complaining the cake she bought for his man-party was too gay. He posted that photo as evidence.

Two adds:
  • After his wife returned from the store, he complained so his wife added the red fruit frosting to make it look better. However, he smeared it during his ensuing temper tantrum.
  • He posted the photo and his "gay cake" rant assuming he would get a lot of forum support. Quite the opposite occured and "gay cake" became an epic pile-on thread.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.
  •  
    Posts: 13894 | Location: N. Houston, TX | Registered: November 14, 2005Report This Post
    Mensch
    Picture of kz1000
    posted Hide Post

------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

Posts: 13740 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Report This Post
    Picture of heatinajeep
    posted Hide Post
    caution boys, i sense some serious fuckery afoot.

Posts: 1920 | Location: Moody, AL | Registered: February 10, 2009Report This Post
    Little ray
    of sunshine
    Picture of jhe888
    posted Hide Post
    quote:
    Originally posted by tatortodd:
    quote:
    Originally posted by Rustpot:
    quote:

Two adds:
  • After his wife returned from the store, he complained so his wife added the red fruit frosting to make it look better. However, he smeared it during his ensuing temper tantrum.
  • He posted the photo and his "gay cake" rant assuming he would get a lot of forum support. Quite the opposite occured and "gay cake" became an epic pile-on thread.

• And if I recall, he even called it a "gay-ass cake." The cake was an unclaimed birthday cake or something. She bought it to save a buck, thinking a bunch of football-watching barbarians wouldn't care about the appearance of the cake. He tried to wipe the red squiggle off it because he thought it would be less gay without the colored icing.

He was sorely disappointed that his wife got all the sympathy because he was an ingrate and a complainer.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 43476 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Report This Post
    Little ray
    of sunshine
    Picture of jhe888
    posted Hide Post
    quote:
    Originally posted by Rotty37:

Well, not so much when playing Ron Swanson, but Nick Offerman is a good looking guy. Sure.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 43476 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Report This Post