SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Fortitude on Amazon
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fortitude on Amazon Login/Join 
Picture of ShouldBFishin
posted
I searched, but did not find a thread on this yet...

It's an odd series that I've been watching on and off for awhile.

I just watched episode 9 of season 2. Jebus! I don't think I could put enough Eek Eek Eek Eek to describe what I saw.

How come none of you warned me about that?

Posts: 1800 | Location: MN | Registered: March 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
Fargo meets the X-Files? I don't know how to describe the show, even as I was watching it I was never sure which way it was going.

If your Eek is about what I think it is... I still don't get it. How/why that fit the story, unless I missed something.

Posts: 21097 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
I'm looking forward to the next season. It makes the cut.

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17460 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
uber-geek
Picture of rwdflynavy
posted Hide Post
I watched season one and started 2. It was...interesting.

"To disarm the people is the most effectual way to enslave them." ~George Mason

chartprepping.com Retirement Planning and Random Musings from a Military Perspective

Posts: 3391 | Location: Big Lick Virginia | Registered: April 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post