SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Super Troopers 2
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Super Troopers 2 Login/Join 
Picture of cne32507
posted Hide Post
Rabbit, Eric Stolhanske, doesn't have legs. They were deformed and removed soon after birth. He is a motivational speaker. His mother plays golf with my wife.

Posts: 2520 | Location: High Sierra & Low Desert | Registered: February 03, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I thought it was just one leg. He was on some of the P90x workout videos and pretty sure he had one good leg. Unless something has happened since.

------------------------------
I'm a right wing, anti-illegal, pro-life, gun owning, straight, white, college educated, politically informed, conservative, Christian male. Liberals hate me.

Posts: 2901 | Location: RDU, NC | Registered: March 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cne32507
posted Hide Post
You are correct, sir and I was wrong. My wife confirmed that he lost one leg.

Posts: 2520 | Location: High Sierra & Low Desert | Registered: February 03, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Green Highlander
posted Hide Post
Back in college, he used to take it off during parties and we would drink from it.

"You know, Scotland has its own martial arts. Yeah, it's called Fuck You. It's mostly just head butting and then kicking people when they're on the ground." - Charlie MacKenzie (Mike Myers in "So I Married an Axe Murderer")

Posts: 2386 | Location: Seacoast, NH | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I will fear no evil..
Psalm 23:4
posted Hide Post
Can’t make em speed!!
Can’t wait to see this one.

Posts: 947 | Location: NJ | Registered: September 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
I lived just south of the border across from Montreal for a decade or so. The last part of the trailer had me gasping. Yeah, can't wait. Big Grin

Posts: 17125 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Emmanuel Chriqui Cool

Posts: 14653 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Charmingly unsophisticated
Picture of AllenInAR
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Green Highlander:
Back in college, he used to take it off during parties and we would drink from it.

That sounds hygienic. Big Grin

The artist formerly known as AllenInWV

Posts: 16188 | Location: Harrison, AR | Registered: February 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caribou gorn
Picture of YellowJacket
posted Hide Post
I like how he pumps the shotguns "backwards" at 1:53. Goes from breech open to closed and back to open instead of vice versa.

quote:
Originally posted by corsair:
Emmanuel Chriqui Cool

yes.

I'm gonna vote for the funniest frog with the loudest croak on the highest log.

Posts: 10487 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Green Highlander
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AllenInWV:
quote:
Originally posted by Green Highlander:

That sounds hygienic. Big Grin

Usually happened around 3 AM so enough alcohol had been consumed to make anything hygienic.

"You know, Scotland has its own martial arts. Yeah, it's called Fuck You. It's mostly just head butting and then kicking people when they're on the ground." - Charlie MacKenzie (Mike Myers in "So I Married an Axe Murderer")

Posts: 2386 | Location: Seacoast, NH | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post