SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Super Troopers 2
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Super Troopers 2 Login/Join 
I run trains!
Picture of SigM4
posted
I know it’s sophomoric and stupid, but I always laugh at the first one. This one looks to be in the same vein.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SigM4,

Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view.

Complacency sucks…

Posts: 5423 | Location: Wichita, KS (for now)…always a Texan… | Registered: April 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Green Highlander
posted Hide Post
I knew these guys in college and they were funny as hell.

"You know, Scotland has its own martial arts. Yeah, it's called Fuck You. It's mostly just head butting and then kicking people when they're on the ground." - Charlie MacKenzie (Mike Myers in "So I Married an Axe Murderer")

Posts: 2380 | Location: Seacoast, NH | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SevenPlusOne
posted Hide Post
4/20.....no shit.

"Ninja kick the damn rabbit"

Posts: 4611 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: October 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
sick puppy
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

Posts: 7546 | Location: Alpine, Ut | Registered: February 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Help! Help!
I'm being repressed!

Picture of Skull Leader
posted Hide Post
I work closely with the RCMP. This is going to be a hoot. Big Grin

Posts: 11151 | Location: Big Sky Country | Registered: November 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dgrdvm
posted Hide Post
Meow we're talking !

"Think about how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of them are stupider than that'
George Carlin

Posts: 504 | Location: St Louis | Registered: June 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm definitely seeing this one in theaters. I was a little worried about how it would turn out but it looks pretty good.

------------------------------
I'm a right wing, anti-illegal, pro-life, gun owning, straight, white, college educated, politically informed, conservative, Christian male. Liberals hate me.

Posts: 2901 | Location: RDU, NC | Registered: March 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
All the time
Picture of Gear.Up
posted Hide Post
This thread is sorely lacking in shenanigans!

Posts: 2320 | Location: East TN | Registered: July 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gear.Up:

Posts: 32428 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pantera1994
posted Hide Post
Already marked on my calendar. I love these guys. Big Grin

Posts: 1306 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: August 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SR025
posted Hide Post
Can’t wait! Looks like it’ll be pretty funny.

Posts: 840 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 04, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rustpot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by KShooter:
I'm definitely seeing this one in theaters. I was a little worried about how it would turn out but it looks pretty good.

I think that's one of the reasons they went for crowdfunding over a major studio.

I am excited for it. Rare reaction for a movie anymore, Hollywood is so much drivel, special effects, and botched writing.

Posts: 6029 | Location: Romeo, MI | Registered: January 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Did you come from behind
that rock, or from under it?

Picture of Audioholic
posted Hide Post
Looks like maple syrup may be in short supply again!

"Every time you think you weaken the nation" Moe Howard

Posts: 2048 | Location: Out standing in my field. | Registered: February 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get on the fifty!
Picture of Andyb
posted Hide Post
The goal was 2 million raised to make the movie but it ended at 4.6 million Big Grin

"Pickin' stones and pullin' teats is a hard way to make a living. But, sure as God's got sandals, it beats fightin' dudes with treasure trails."

"We've been tricked, we've been backstabbed, and we've been quite possibly, bamboozled."

Posts: 3585 | Location: OK | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dgrdvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gear.Up:

Hey, I tried to get things going

"Think about how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of them are stupider than that'
George Carlin

Posts: 504 | Location: St Louis | Registered: June 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three on, one off
Picture of G-Man
posted Hide Post
I’ll see it but I don’t have high hopes that it will be anywhere near as funny as the first.

Posts: 4449 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Littering and..... littering and...

Posts: 1298 | Location: Arizona | Registered: January 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
IIRC, I was barely able to get through the first one. Don't think I'll try that again.

(Btw: ITYM "Troopers." Two ohs, one pea.)

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
VERY stupid humor, but the first one was awesome IMO...

Posts: 1298 | Location: Arizona | Registered: January 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post