SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    I like these calm little moments...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I like these calm little moments... Login/Join 
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted
...before the storm.
It reminds me of Beethoven.

Can you hear it?

It's like, when you put your head to the grass.
You can hear it growing.

You can hear the insects, bzzzz...

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5373 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
EVERYONE!!!

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10719 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Evil Asian Member
Picture of LastCubScout
posted Hide Post
But after his openings, to be honest, he does tend to get a little fucking boring. THAT'S WHY I STOPPED!

Posts: 5580 | Location: San Francisco Bay Area, CA | Registered: April 11, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
“Bring me everyone.”
“What do you mean, ‘everyone?’”

quote:
Originally posted by Lord Vaalic:
EVERYONE!!!

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18018 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rawny
posted Hide Post
No women no kids.

Posts: 2640 | Location: San Hozay, KA | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
No discussion.

Posts: 7233 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
How much would it cost to hire someone to get those dirtbags who killed my brother?

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post