SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Most annoying current commercial
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Most annoying current commercial Login/Join 
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted
I have been tempted to shoot that jackwad Doctor Pepper singing cowboy more than once through my TV screen. Killing the audio or changing channels can't erase what got burned into my head in those short few seconds. Disgustingly annoying.

Sure Flo and others are annoying as hell, but right now THIS one tops my list!

What about you?

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16179 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of chp37
posted Hide Post
My Pillow. The damn 2 minute commercial seems like 15 minutes and has not been renewed in years. I would never buy one of this guy's pillows solely on account of the droll obnoxious commercials.

Posts: 586 | Registered: October 06, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Gatorade energy bars. First off you can't understand a word they're saying because their mouths are full. Then I found out it's a Kanye West song they're mumbling so that no talent ass clown gets money for it. Plus the fact it plays on NHL Network and I watch a lot of hockey means I see it way too many times. Commercials in general annoy me but this one takes the cake.

Mongo only pawn in game of life...

Posts: 683 | Location: DFW | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We dropped cable because of commercials.
They charge an obscene price and it's 1/3rd commercials.
They were sooooooooooo irritating...........

Posts: 162 | Registered: April 03, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pbramlett
posted Hide Post
Life Alert.

Regards,

P.

Posts: 1287 | Location: Alabama | Registered: May 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Catheters.

A few years ago I had a medical procedure where I wore one for a week, and I did not say "I demand the one from the TV commercials."

Say Bob, shouldn't this be in "What's your beef?" Smile

Posts: 15907 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
The freaking Chevy guy with the clipboard and all the awards they won.

Posts: 4009 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Lincoln with Matthew McConaughey.

Posts: 880 | Registered: December 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get on the fifty!
Picture of Andyb
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mikeyspizza:

Those really grind my gears, especially all the morons off the street blown away by everything.

"Pickin' stones and pullin' teats is a hard way to make a living. But, sure as God's got sandals, it beats fightin' dudes with treasure trails."

"We've been tricked, we've been backstabbed, and we've been quite possibly, bamboozled."

Posts: 3593 | Location: OK | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mikeyspizza:

I hate these commercials so much ... What a collection of morons they bring in to talk about the cars, and the stupid little comments...

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10722 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
sick puppy
posted Hide Post
I am sooo glad i dont have commercials. Doesnt sound like advertising has gotten any less annoying.

Posts: 7546 | Location: Alpine, Ut | Registered: February 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Loves His Wife
Picture of BRL
posted Hide Post
Mobile Strike

I am not BIPOLAR. I don't even like bears.

Posts: 12932 | Location: Western WI | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
Liberty Mutual Insurance. Smarmy bastards.

Posts: 11836 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
The one where people have blood sugar problems and play around with the frisby looking thingy...

Or one of the local commercials for a furniture sales place where the a truck horn blasts then some Billy Mayes wannabe screams about the sale and prices with is annoying fake Billy Mayes wannabe voice Mad...I'd like to remove his tongue out with a pair of side cutters!

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10584 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
any commercial on tv is annoying

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53158 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
This anti-bullying commercial. You may recognize it from the embed, but if you haven't seen it, skip the commentary if you wish (the narrator hates it too) and fast forward to about 1:25.

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcZwoNZYoMk

Then there's the catheter commercial with the former bull rider. "I've had 12 concussions and broken every bone in my body. I know pain. And I don't want any more of it." The implication is that the pain from the "cath," as he calls it, is worse than all his rodeo injuries. And kind of along the same lines, any drug commercial.

Posts: 27914 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Old Air Cavalryman
Picture of ARMT Guy
posted Hide Post
The Land Rover and glider commercial is starting to get on my nerves but the hash tag stuffy head, hash tag mouth breather commercial is bugging the ever loving shit out of me. Mad

"Also I heard the voice of the Lord saying who shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, here am I, send me."

Posts: 7464 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
women dug his snuff
and his gallant stroll
posted Hide Post
Any of those Toyota commercials with that fool Pat.

Posts: 10823 | Registered: August 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
C'mon get serious.
It's the Humane Society commercials.

Posts: 18042 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chp37:
My Pillow. The damn 2 minute commercial seems like 15 minutes and has not been renewed in years. I would never buy one of this guy's pillows solely on account of the droll obnoxious commercials.

I hated that commercial. But then that guy came out as a big Trump supporter before the election, and ever since I've been able to tolerate it.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30398 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post