SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Kilo 2 Bravo on Netflix
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Kilo 2 Bravo on Netflix Login/Join 
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted
A brutal, tense, and frustrating film, Kilo 2 Bravo tells the true story of a squad of British Paras stuck in a minefield in Afghanistan in 2006.

Very well done, but not for the squeamish.

Posts: 32495 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
Just watched it. That was good, thanks for the recce.

Posts: 7251 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
I watched this last night based on your post. That was intense to say the least. The fact that it is based on true events made it more so.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I kneel for my God,
and I stand for my flag
posted Hide Post
Yeah, that's not for the faint of heart. Interesting flick. Thank goodness for CC.

Posts: 1811 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Made from a
different mold
Picture of mutedblade
posted Hide Post
I just finished this one and I am listening to the Wish You Were Here cover that Redstone posted....can't really think or see straight right now.

Posts: 2832 | Location: Lake Anna, VA | Registered: May 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eating elephants
one bite at a time
Picture of ffips
posted Hide Post
I was moved more than I expected to be by this film. I even had to pause it at one point to slow down and remind myself I wasn't there and it is a movie.

As others have said, it is intense. It is based on real events. At some times, it is difficult to understand the dialog.

One part I didn't fully understand was when the guy was taking down notes from the wounded. At some point, I will have to re-watch that segment and see what was being spelled. Rather than adding spoilers, someone could drop an email if it made sense.

Glad I watched it. I had skipped past it several times.

Posts: 3573 | Location: in the southwest Atlanta metro area | Registered: September 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
THE SIGGUY
Picture of SIGGUY (THE 1ST)
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the info on this movie. I’m going to see if I can on demand it tonite!!

-------------------------------------------------------2/28/2015 ~ Rest in peace Dad. Lt Commander E.G.E. USN Love you.

Posts: 5295 | Location: Great State of NH | Registered: January 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post