SIGforum
Kilo 2 Bravo on Netflix

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/720601935/m/5560082174

June 15, 2020, 06:05 PM
RogueJSK
Kilo 2 Bravo on Netflix
A brutal, tense, and frustrating film, Kilo 2 Bravo tells the true story of a squad of British Paras stuck in a minefield in Afghanistan in 2006.

Very well done, but not for the squeamish.
June 16, 2020, 04:36 PM
83v45magna
Just watched it. That was good, thanks for the recce.
June 17, 2020, 09:11 AM
Jimbo54
I watched this last night based on your post. That was intense to say the least. The fact that it is based on true events made it more so.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird
June 17, 2020, 06:47 PM
SIG228
Yeah, that's not for the faint of heart. Interesting flick. Thank goodness for CC.
June 17, 2020, 07:16 PM
mutedblade
I just finished this one and I am listening to the Wish You Were Here cover that Redstone posted....can't really think or see straight right now.

June 22, 2020, 08:33 PM
ffips
I was moved more than I expected to be by this film. I even had to pause it at one point to slow down and remind myself I wasn't there and it is a movie.

As others have said, it is intense. It is based on real events. At some times, it is difficult to understand the dialog.

One part I didn't fully understand was when the guy was taking down notes from the wounded. At some point, I will have to re-watch that segment and see what was being spelled. Rather than adding spoilers, someone could drop an email if it made sense.

Glad I watched it. I had skipped past it several times.
June 28, 2020, 03:01 PM
SIGGUY (THE 1ST)
Thanks for the info on this movie. I’m going to see if I can on demand it tonite!!

-------------------------------------------------------2/28/2015 ~ Rest in peace Dad. Lt Commander E.G.E. USN Love you.