SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    I tried to watch it, I really did.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I tried to watch it, I really did. Login/Join 
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted
But omg that Quantico show was terrible.

Suspension of Disbelief doesn't even begin to cover what would be required.

I couldn't get through two episodes.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
Only focus on the hots.

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live long
and prosper
Picture of 0-0
posted Hide Post
Swear I tried too but the stupid was really really strong with it. Overpowering.

Then I started praying for it to go away.

0-0

"OP is a troll" - Flashlightboy, 12/18/20

Posts: 12106 | Location: BsAs, Argentina | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
I was out the first season when the trainees went to the range and were issued shiny chrome pistols......... Eek

I am at the age where I want a good story to go with the hottie.

Posts: 3927 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
Sons of Anarchy, Waking Dead, and 24 were more believable and with better acting.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rusbro:
Only focus on the hots.

Precisely. It's just TV. Enjoy the scenery, let the dialog wash over you, enjoy the scenery, do not focus on what passes for plot lines (which became steadily more and more preposterous), and enjoy the scenery.
If unable to follow the preceding recommendations, use the remote - but do not let yourself become engaged.

Posts: 630 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of muddle_mann
posted Hide Post
Another good one for focusing on the hotties is older episodes of CSI Miami.

Pissed off beats scared every time…

- Frank Castle

Posts: 3811 | Registered: March 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by murphman:
quote:
Originally posted by rusbro:
Only focus on the hots.

Precisely. It's just TV. Enjoy the scenery, let the dialog wash over you, enjoy the scenery, do not focus on what passes for plot lines (which became steadily more and more preposterous), and enjoy the scenery.
If unable to follow the preceding recommendations, use the remote - but do not let yourself become engaged.

Wow, my time’s more valuable than that. Watched a couple of episodes the first season because it might be good. It wasn’t.

Posts: 13240 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post