SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Messiah (Netflix): Anybody Else Here Watching It?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Messiah (Netflix): Anybody Else Here Watching It? Login/Join 
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
Watched the first episode the other night and am intrigued.

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25408 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
We finished it up last night, can we do spoilers yet??

I have some thoughts to bounce off some folks.
Season 2??

I figured Homeland had burned out the world on unstable female federal agents that need to do everything on their own yet they have endless resources and other folks to help at their disposal.

I really disliked her and Felix’s wife.

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25408 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now in Florida
Picture of ChicagoSigMan
posted Hide Post
I could have sworn I started a thread about this show when it was released....must have imagined it.

I enjoyed it. Very well done. Very well cast. It really does keep you guessing if he's the real deal or a con all the way through.

Posts: 6063 | Location: FL | Registered: March 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Protect Your Nuts
posted Hide Post
Just watched the first episode and was intrigued. Picked it because thought it was more up my wife’s ally of watching but she gave it a meh. I’m going to continue based on the positive comments here.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"deserves" ain't got nothin to do with it.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posts: 2695 | Location: VA, mostly | Registered: June 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChicagoSigMan:
I could have sworn I started a thread about this show when it was released....must have imagined it.

It dropped on Jan. 1. I started this thread on Jan. 3. I looked before I started the thread and didn't find another.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post