SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Dundee: The Son of a Legend Returns Home (2018)
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dundee: The Son of a Legend Returns Home (2018) Login/Join 
california
tumbles into the sea
posted

Posts: 10665 | Location: NV | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
women dug his snuff
and his gallant stroll
posted Hide Post
I don’t want to rain on your parade by saying that looks retarded, but it’s damn close...

Posts: 10823 | Registered: August 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Uhhhh... thanks...no

Posts: 169 | Location: North of DFW | Registered: July 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green Mountain Boy
Picture of Jus228
posted Hide Post
I hope that's a spoof. Roll Eyes

!~God Bless the U.S. Military~!

If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off

Light travels faster than sound, this is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak

Posts: 5563 | Location: Vermont | Registered: March 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
Looks way stupid. Not sure that actors name but I don't care for him either.

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10729 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green Mountain Boy
Picture of Jus228
posted Hide Post
No that guy is a friggin idiot. Can't stand him. I would have given the movie a shot with Thor playing the lead. I don't mind him as an actor.

!~God Bless the U.S. Military~!

If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off

Light travels faster than sound, this is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak

Posts: 5563 | Location: Vermont | Registered: March 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow. This is so bad it puts the Weinstein scandal to shame!

Mongo only pawn in game of life...

Posts: 683 | Location: DFW | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
thor downunder?

Posts: 10665 | Location: NV | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Yet another example of how unimaginative the schlock wizards of Hollyweird are.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16210 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
Not much of a trailer, can't really tell anything. Confused

Posts: 22906 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
I think it's going to be a superbowl commercial.

Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted Hide Post
Danny McBride is hilarious. Foot fist way, East Bound and Down, Tropic Thunder, This is the end, etc.... if this is a real movie it isn’t something I would see but I have no issues with his other work. The original Dundee movies where pretty shitty in their own right.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Dusty78,

Posts: 13190 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Looks mind-bogglingly stupid.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Charmingly unsophisticated
Picture of AllenInAR
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by smschulz:
Not much of a trailer, can't really tell anything. Confused

Nick and his squeeze, Linda Kozlowskyorsomethinglikethat, have a kid. And the kid apparently does NOT adopt the smarts/savvy/wiles of his dad and instead becomes some looser millenial. He goes to Australia and meets the (unexplained) offspring of Wally, the inept partner of Nick Sr., who apparently has also grown up 180* opposite from his dad......maybe.

Maybe there'll be a Donk Jr. as well.

The artist formerly known as AllenInWV

Posts: 16188 | Location: Harrison, AR | Registered: February 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It's a fake

Posts: 1188 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Awaits his CUT
of choice
posted Hide Post
It is a super bowl ad made to look like a movie trailer.

Posts: 2715 | Location: York, PA | Registered: May 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by daikyu:
It is a super bowl ad made to look like a movie trailer.

Not sure if that's an improvement. Either way, it guarantees I won't see it.

Posts: 7355 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
Yup, there's nothing to see.

Though I'm not sure how those commercials were supposed to make me want to go to Australia.

Posts: 21105 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dsiets:
Nor will I. I'm always on the lookout for the next Top Secret! or Airplane!

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by f2:
quote:
Originally posted by dsiets:
Nor will I. I'm always on the lookout for the next Top Secret! or Airplane!

did you guys not just watch it?

Posts: 5405 | Registered: April 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post