SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    100% solid albums
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 

Moderators: parabellum
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

100% solid albums Login/Join 
Picture of eTripper
posted Hide Post
Cream - Disraeli Gears
Spirit - The Family That Plays Together
Jethro Tull - Stand Up
Stevie Ray Vaughn - Couldn't Stand The Weather
Pat Metheny Group - Offramp
Neil Young & Crazy Horse - Everybody Knows This Is NoWhere

"We're after men - and I wish to God I was with them. The next time you make a mistake, I'm going to ride off and let you die." - Deke Thornton, - The Wild Bunch

Posts: 512 | Location: 'The Hive' beneath Raccoon City | Registered: February 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Grapes of Wrath
Picture of Wino
posted Hide Post
Lots of good suggestions in this thread. Let me introduce you to a few I have not seen mentioned:

Clutch - Clutch (hard/stoner rock)
Clutch - Elephant Riders - (same but with a little more funk)

Morphine - Like Swimming (experimental/jazz rock)
Morphine - Yes

Portishead - Dummy (was mentioned before, probably the best example of trip hop)

Posts: 1382 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: March 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pistolria
posted Hide Post

Posts: 519 | Location: Jacksonville Beach, FL | Registered: July 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Team Apathy
posted Hide Post
So at least one of my suggestions will be controversial, but my interpretation of the premise is what albums that I personally enjoy every single track... that being the case 4 jump to mind immediately.

Hybrid Theory - Linkin Park
My Own Prison - Creed
You Get What You Give - Zac Brown Band
The Complex - Blue Man Group

Posts: 5259 | Location: Modesto, CA | Registered: January 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
I always say that Merle Haggard is the greatest Country music singer/songwriter/performer of all time (and I included a Haggard album in my list on the first page), but... I got to looking though my music and I think I might have one or two more albums by Dwight Yoakum than Merle. Two that I think are outstanding are: “Blame the Vain,” and “This Time.” I think there are a few others that are almost “100% solid.”

When you’re sad, you understand the lyrics.
- George Jones

Posts: 8462 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
Every Iron Maiden album including live ones!

Beth Greene

Posts: 7608 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Jim Croce
photographs and memories

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/...ographs_%26_Memories

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVPWURTV5KM

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 47677 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Storm
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3828 | Location: Colorado | Registered: December 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
In my C&W days...

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 5455 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post