SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    You know. I've been working here for 44 years.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

You know. I've been working here for 44 years. Login/Join 
Picture of Prefontaine
posted
Ain't nobody ever ordered nothing but T-Bone steak and a baked potato. Except this one asshole from New York tried to order trout back in 1987. We don't sell no goddamned trout. T-bone steaks. So either you don't want the corn on the cob, or you don't want the green beans. So what don't you want?

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12633 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A man's got to know
his limitations
Picture of hberttmank
posted Hide Post
Yeah! That's a great flick. Lots of good lines in that one.

"But, as luck would have it, he stood up. He caught that chunk of lead." Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock

Posts: 9366 | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
"Only assholes drink Mr. Pibb."

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You'll think there is 10 of me!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16089 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
Those banks loaned the least they could so they could swipe your mama’s land.

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lead slingin'
Parrot Head
Picture of Modern Day Savage
posted Hide Post
"Don't chase me Chief".

Sunglasses removed.

"You Commanche?...Lords of the plains".

Indian nods. "Lords of nothing now".

"I call".

"Show your cards gentlemen".

After Ben Foster's character concedes the hand the Indian grabs the pot and puts his sunglasses back on and stands up to follow Foster.

"You know what Commanche means? It means enemies forever".

"Enemies with who?"

"With everyone".

"You know what that makes me?"

Indian smiles and says "an enemy."

Foster's character:
"No. It makes me Commanche."

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Modern Day Savage,

Posts: 7324 | Location: the Centennial state | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Exceptional Circumstances
Picture of dave7378
posted Hide Post
Rattlesnake for a waitress.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 5907 | Location: Hampton Bays, NY | Registered: October 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post