New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Voice Login/Join 
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted
Anyone watching the Voice finale tonight?

iTunes Right now:

1 - Addison
2 - Chloe
3 - Red
4 - Brook

Would not surprise me if that was the final order tonight.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12320 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Watching but for whatever reason this season just didn't "grab me."

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16192 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
Obviously not a strong fan, but the blonde girl that Blake Shelton has in it seems to be a strong contender. Unique sound.

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6389 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Gotta say that the duet between Addison and Norah Jones was unreal. Tonight I had been leaning towards Blake's Chloe but I do think Addison is gonna take the prize tonight.

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CA2Tz1YNZKE

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16192 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Well dayum! This wasn't bad either Smile

Chloe with Billy Idol

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ghv9MJHlfs

USN (RET), COTEP #192

Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
I'd been rooting for Chloe from the beginning. She has a unique voice like Stevie Nicks and her renditions of "The Chain" and "Landslide" were what set her apart in my opinion.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TRshootem
posted Hide Post
I really prefer the style and quality of young Addison's voice. Should she win, a Nora Jones style would carry her career for years. The gravelly, lusty, whiskey voice of Chloe captured my attention but I lost interest.

Posts: 1320 | Location: Montana | Registered: October 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post