SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    CoD Modern Warfare 2019, need info...
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

CoD Modern Warfare 2019, need info... Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by trickedtrix:
I'm not impressed with ground war. I'm very pleased with all the game modes offered. The nature of COD is campy, but I find the most enjoyment in multiplayer on the NVG and realism modes. If you don't play with a good headset you need one to truly excel at this game. Footstep whoring is the only way to play in its current state

You know, that is funny you should mention that. I forgot to bring up how it seemed like people just always knew my location and I couldn't figure out why. It makes sense now, thank you.

Posts: 2690 | Location: Baltimore | Registered: October 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
$38 today on Amazon

Posts: 17871 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
UPDATE: Been playing every other mode and it's much much better. Glad I gave it a second chance.

Posts: 2690 | Location: Baltimore | Registered: October 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post