SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Theres something else... when the big man was killed...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Theres something else... when the big man was killed... Login/Join 
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted
You must have wounded it. Its blood was on the leaves.

If it bleeds, we can kill it.

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10722 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
Here we are again, bro. Just you and me. Same kind of moon, same kind of jungle. Real number 10, remember? Whole platoon, 32 men chopped into meat. We walk out, just you and me, nobody else. Right on top. Not a scratch...not a fuckin' scratch. You know, who ever got you, they'll come back again. And when he does, I'm gonna cut your name right into him. I'm gonna cut your name into him!

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3791 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mistake Not...
Picture of Loswsmith
posted Hide Post
You're bleeding!

Ain't got time time to bleed!

Mistake not my current state of joshing gentle peevishness for the awesome and terrible majesty of the towering seas of ire that are themselves the milquetoast shallows fringing my vast oceans of wrath.

Velocitas Incursio Vis - Gandhi

Posts: 1951 | Location: T-town in the 253 | Registered: January 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Quiet Man
posted Hide Post
There’s something out there waiting for us, and it ain’t no man. We’re all gonna die.

Posts: 2593 | Registered: November 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This stuff will make you a god damn sexual Tyrannosaurus, just like me.

Posts: 395 | Registered: June 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
Major, you'd better take a look at this.

Did you find Hawkins?

I... I can't tell.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post

https://youtu.be/qlicWUDf5MM

quote:
Originally posted by Loswsmith:
You're bleeding!

"Okay. You got time to duck?"

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
You're ghostin' us, motherfucker. I don't care who you are back in the world, you give away our position one more time, I'll bleed ya, real quiet. Leave ya here. Got that?

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7655 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fly High, A.J.
Picture of tk13
posted Hide Post
Get to the Choppa!

Posts: 1647 | Location: Suffolk, VA | Registered: March 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ice age heat wave,
cant complain.
Picture of MikeGLI
posted Hide Post
"DILLON! You sonofabitch"

NRA Life Member
Steak: Rare. Coffee: Black. Bourbon: Neat.

Posts: 9683 | Location: Orlando, Florida | Registered: July 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Expert308
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by uzigalil:
This stuff will make you a god damn sexual Tyrannosaurus, just like me.

Here, strap this on your sore ass, Blaine.

Posts: 7262 | Location: Idaho | Registered: February 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ice age heat wave,
cant complain.
Picture of MikeGLI
posted Hide Post
"Why'd you say it twice"?
"I didn't"

NRA Life Member
Steak: Rare. Coffee: Black. Bourbon: Neat.

Posts: 9683 | Location: Orlando, Florida | Registered: July 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Laugh or Die
posted Hide Post
quote:
You're bleeding!

Ah... ok...

*fires 4 rgl rounds almost straight up*

You got time to duck?

Posts: 10201 | Location: NC | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post

quote:
Originally posted by Jester814:
quote:
You're bleeding!

Ah... ok...

*fires 4 rgl rounds almost straight up*

You got time to duck?

quote:
Originally posted by Orguss:
quote:
You're bleeding!

"Okay. You got time to duck?"

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Long Tall Sally, she built sweet, she got everything, that Uncle John need. Aw baby, I'm gonna have me some fun...I'm gonna have me some fun...I'm gonna have me some fun...

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30401 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
This Space for Rent
Picture of ugeesta
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Orguss:
[FLASH_VIDEO]. <<Snip>>

Orguss. That video was too damn funny. The things people come up with..... Thanks for sharing.

We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye

Liberals are like pussycats and Twitter is Trump's laser pointer to keep them busy while he takes care of business - Rey HRH.

Posts: 5749 | Location: Colorado | Registered: April 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post