SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    The marines are looking for a few good men.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The marines are looking for a few good men. Login/Join 
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted
Unfortunately, you ain’t it.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Angry Korean
with a Dark Soul
Picture of Windhover
posted Hide Post
Negative Johansson, you’re gonna become a Marine. Fall out!

Posts: 1169 | Location: Las Vegas, NV | Registered: October 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
“Swede, Swede, Swede!!”

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7673 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
This is the AK-47 assault rifle, the preferred weapon of your enemy, and it makes a distinct sound when fired at you; so remember it...

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5396 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
To take on Dates !

Posts: 366 | Registered: January 07, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You men do not impress me!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16066 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Improvise. Adapt. Overcome.

Posts: 375 | Location: The Dark And Bloody Ground | Registered: July 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rawny
posted Hide Post
Smells like a Bengay factory here.

Posts: 2660 | Location: San Hozay, KA | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
I don't give a fuck about Major Powers. My job is to keep you men alive, now let's move on.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

Posts: 14034 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
My name's Gunnery Sergeant Highway and I've drunk more beer and banged more quiff and pissed more blood and stomped more ass that all of you numbnuts put together.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12620 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It's a clusterfuck.

Posts: 482 | Registered: February 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three on, one off
Picture of G-Man
posted Hide Post
If I were half as ugly as you, Sergeant Major, I’d be a poster boy for a profilactic.

Posts: 4453 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
Sergeant, you get that contraband stogie out of my face before I shove it so far up your ass you'll have to set fire to your nose to light it.

They probably don't speak no English. They be banana-eatin', bean-fartin' motherfuckers.

Posts: 7248 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
non ducor, duco
Picture of Nickelsig229
posted Hide Post
It means: Be advised. I'm mean, nasty and tired. I eat concertina wire and piss napalm and I can put a round in a flea's ass at 200 meters. So why don't you go hump somebody else's leg, mutt face, before I push yours in.

First In Last Out

Posts: 4789 | Location: CT | Registered: October 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Quiet Man
posted Hide Post
With all due respect, sir, you're beginning to bore the hell out of me.

Posts: 2593 | Registered: November 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You're dead, Marine! You just stepped on four booby traps and blew your legs off! We'll have to send out a search party for your testicles! Now where the hell's your backup?

Lock N load

Michael
USMC Ret

Posts: 1450 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
Surrender is not in our creed.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
Well it seemed like the thing to do sir.

So I can't tell time. So I lied. Maybe some communist bastard is going to make an appointment to pop you a new asshole right in the forehead.

Posts: 21097 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
What are you two sorry-assed individuals looking at? Get outta my LZ.

Posts: 13230 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Once and Future SIG Shooter
Picture of Mike S
posted Hide Post
My favorite Clint line from this movie: Spread the fuck out!

My favorite Bo Svenson line: What kind of faggot talk is that?!?

Posts: 4524 | Location: Mississippi | Registered: December 08, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post