SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Well....There goes 007
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Well....There goes 007 Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Only a fail if they go halfway. I’m all in for a bearded, man-bun, skinny jeans, effeminate Bond cruisin on an old triumph with a 70s 3/4 helmet. What’s the Brit equivalent of Pabst? Hilarious.

“People have to really suffer before they can risk doing what they love.” –Chuck Palahnuik

Be harder to kill: https://preparefit.ck.page

Posts: 5043 | Location: Oregon | Registered: October 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Strambo:
Only a fail if they go halfway. I’m all in for a bearded, man-bun, skinny jeans, effeminate Bond cruisin on an old triumph with a 70s 3/4 helmet. What’s the Brit equivalent of Pabst? Hilarious.

And no more Walthers, he's issued a Webley .38.

Posts: 3210 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Let's be careful
out there
posted Hide Post
Think about this-a new Mrs. Peel as 007, a Diana Rigg type.

Posts: 7333 | Location: NW OHIO | Registered: May 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Is this what finally happens when you're shaken and not stirred? Smile

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16179 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Todd Huffman:
quote:
Originally posted by Tommydogg:
I wouldn't be surprized if they made him bisexual or homosexual.

Or a woman?

https://www.express.co.uk/ente...ure-female-woman-007

For Christ's sake! It's not as if there haven't been kick-ass action heroines.

I think I'd have to boycott such a movie, just on principle.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post