SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Stranger Thing 4
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Stranger Thing 4 Login/Join 
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post
Well, holy s...

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I had no doubts that it would turn out that way.

Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
Well that explains who he ends up teamed with Black Widow in Russia. Big Grin

Posts: 3909 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
I will be watching.

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17245 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Team Apathy
posted Hide Post
I’m gonna have to rewatch the last episode at least. I don’t remember how everything went down at the end of season 3.

Posts: 6354 | Location: Modesto, CA | Registered: January 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by thumperfbc:
I’m gonna have to rewatch the last episode at least. I don’t remember how everything went down at the end of season 3.
As Joyce turns the keys to destroy the Russian machine, Hopper is assumed 'killed' in the ensuing explosion while fighting the big Russian soldier.

Other Russians are shown being killed but you never see Hopper, only newspaper clippings that say "Chief of Police killed".

After it all fades to black, it cuts to a scene in Russia where troops feed a prisoner to a captured Demagorgan - while selecting a prisoner, one trooper says "No, not the 'American'", which I have always assumed was Hopper - ie, that he was somehow captured by the Russians - I think he was somehow thrown into the upsidedown and then captured by the Russians after the opening in the US was closed.

I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
I can't wait for ST 4! Filmed here in Georgia!

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home

Posts: 23577 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Team Apathy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RHINOWSO:
quote:
Originally posted by thumperfbc:
As Joyce turns the keys to destroy the Russian machine, Hopper is assumed 'killed' in the ensuing explosion while fighting the big Russian soldier.

Other Russians are shown being killed but you never see Hopper, only newspaper clippings that say "Chief of Police killed".

After it all fades to black, it cuts to a scene in Russia where troops feed a prisoner to a captured Demagorgan - while selecting a prisoner, one trooper says "No, not the 'American'", which I have always assumed was Hopper - ie, that he was somehow captured by the Russians - I think he was somehow thrown into the upsidedown and then captured by the Russians after the opening in the US was closed.

Thanks for the recap!

Posts: 6354 | Location: Modesto, CA | Registered: January 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post