SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    By Grabthar's Hammer...
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

By Grabthar's Hammer... Login/Join 
Victim of a Series
of Accidents
posted Hide Post
At least he's outside.

We'll do THAT!

What are you? An infant? We have THESE!

Did any of you actually watch the show?

"Extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice. Moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue." - Barry Goldwater

Posts: 1971 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: February 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
Another perfect casting of Alan Rickman. (may he RIP)

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post

Teb: Are you enjoying your Kep-mok blood ticks, Dr. Lazarus?
Sir Alexander Dane: [disgusted] Just like mother used to make.
Sir Alexander Dane: [Blood tick jump off his spoon and splashes down into the bowl of tentacles. Alexander puts his head in his hands and sighs]

Posts: 33769 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Why don’t you fix your little
problem and light this candle
Picture of redstone
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cslinger:
I loved him saying "that was a hell of a thing" after the transport.

That is one of my favorite scenes as well.

This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it. -Rear Admiral (Lower Half) Joshua Painter Played by Senator Fred Thompson

Posts: 3588 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Why don’t you fix your little
problem and light this candle
Picture of redstone
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kravashera:
Anyone else notice that when Sigourney Weaver yells, "screw this!", as they are looking down the hallway with the mashers, that her lips are clearly forming a word beginning with an F...?

This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it. -Rear Admiral (Lower Half) Joshua Painter Played by Senator Fred Thompson

Posts: 3588 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Laredo , take us out
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hthl28SEGfk

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54604 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post