SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Your favorite lady of Andy’s??
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Your favorite lady of Andy’s?? Login/Join 
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted
I think Peggy from Season 3 Andy and Opie - The Bachelors is likely my favorite.
Beautiful lady but her voice is likely what does it.

How about you?

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25408 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ukhayes
posted Hide Post
Nurse Mary Simpson 2nd season.

Posts: 496 | Location: White House,TN | Registered: May 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Ellie

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54606 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
P
quote:
Originally posted by Black92LX:
I think Peggy from Season 3 Andy and Opie - The Bachelors is likely my favorite.
Beautiful lady but her voice is likely what does it.

How about you?

Joanna Moore played Peggy, married Ryan O’Neal and is the mother of Tatum O’Neal. She was was my favorite of Andy’s girls as well; she had incredible looks and could sing as good as she looked.

A man should acknowledge his losses just as gracefully as he celebrates his victories

Remember, in politics it's not who you know...it's what you know about who you know

Posts: 812 | Location: CA | Registered: February 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
I think it’s a tie between Joanna Moore and Sue Ann Langdon.

Posts: 11148 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Jan Shutan, Played Gloria “guest in the house episode”, puts the rest to shame!

Posts: 13806 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
if Charlene Darling didn't have any kin and was 10 years older , I think shed have been a fire cracker

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54606 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A pre-Jeannie Barbara Eden was in Mayberry too.
As usual, her belly button was covered. Frown

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16070 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ukhayes:
Nurse Mary Simpson 2nd season.

Two actresses played Mary Simpson, Sue Anne Langdon in Three's a Crowd and Julie Adams in the County Nurse(Rafe Hollister and the tetanus shot)

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post
What about Sharon from the high school reunion episode. Don't forget Daphne from the fun girls.

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Helen Crump was a pain in the ass .

Posts: 4049 | Location: Down in Louisiana . | Registered: February 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fly High, A.J.
Picture of tk13
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Floyd D. Barber:
Daphne from the fun girls.

Hello Dollll!

quote:
Originally posted by selogic:
Helen Crump was a pain in the ass .

You can say that again.

Posts: 1647 | Location: Suffolk, VA | Registered: March 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Next time you see Helen Crump, take a good look at that girl's lips. The possibilities are limited only by your imagination. Andy must have noticed them too, as most books about the show, suggest they had something going on behind the scenes. I guess Andy had his favorite.

Posts: 2559 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blume9mm
posted Hide Post
I have to go with Helen.... I think she could handle Andy easily. She always had a little gleam in her eyes that said she knew somethings that weren't on the show.

Oh, and wasn't she Steve McQueens girlfriend in 'The Blob'?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Blume9mm,

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
Today I saw a prisoner that Andy and Barney were all googled eyed about. And she was a beauty. Susan Oliver. I’ve always liked her. A lot. She was in the Star Trek pilot with Jeff Hunter. And a winning pilot too. Gosh,,, she was a beauty.

Posts: 11148 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post