SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    What are your movies, tv series recommendation sources?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What are your movies, tv series recommendation sources? Login/Join 
Live long
and prosper
Picture of 0-0
posted
Primarily, my source is you guys. The Lair.
I check regularly a few sites for available tv series, programs and movies and then crossreference them with threads here and then IMDB.com

I'm aware of rottentomatoes.com but haven't used it.

Fact is that because my location and market size, some stuff arrives down here months, years if ever, late. Since movie tickets are expensive re: our income, the choice is limited and large variety is not a luxury we can afford. Same happens with cable tv offerings and signal quality. It's poor.

Have learned most of my english reading and watching screens, likely my second most valuable form of entertainment.

0-0

"OP is a troll" - Flashlightboy, 12/18/20

Posts: 12108 | Location: BsAs, Argentina | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
Here, and from friends.

A friend recommended "The Office" on Netflix when I was looking for the next thing, and I never thought I would like it but it was pretty funny.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If you subscribe to Netflix--- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Santa_Clarita_Diet

It's an off-the-mark, out-of-the-box, Byzantine, unorthodox, weird spin on zombies.

Should provide you with a couple of laughs.

Knowing more by accident than on purpose.

Posts: 14186 | Location: Tampa, Florida | Registered: December 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post